Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Bruno</b>!
yeah , whe need him . I realy want to see this team play in the maximum power .

When you talking about the Sixers you may never see that team at full strength. I think its because its Philadelphia and we have to fight for everything.

·
Registered
527 Posts
what i want to say is that i want to see this team with all players , i know that this team give what they have in all games and this is some of the very,very,very reasons for for this team is my team . but my english isnt the better , sorry for my english .

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
what i want to say is that i want to see this team with all players , i know that this team give what they have in all games and this is some of the very,very,very reasons for for this team is my team . but my english isnt the better , sorry for my english .
Quite alright Bruno, at least we can tell your passion for the Sixers

·
Premium Member
12,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Its cool, i know what you mean. I wish we could see everyone play as well.

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Yeah . I wish for the team that no more injurys . dam this year this team have bad lucky with injurys . I dont know why , anyone know why the reason for how many injurys ?
This franchise can never go 2 seasons straight injury free. Thats just how it is

·
Premium Member
12,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Setback for Jackson. The Sixers announced that forward Marc Jackson, who has been recovering from a fractured left ring finger, suffered a stress reaction and a bone bruise in his left foot during a recent workout.

The team said that Jackson would wear a compression boot on the foot for seven to 10 days. It is not yet known whether the injury will delay his return to the lineup, which had been expected to come in the next two weeks.

"We don't know when it happened," coach Randy Ayers said. "He doesn't know exactly when it happened. I hope it doesn't hold him back."
Link
Here we go again. :sigh:

·
Premium Member
12,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah , the only thing that we have to do is wait and pray for this never hapen more times - this speach is one speach of one priest lol.
Usually the basketball injury gods dont look to fondly down on us. Oh well, i hope things get better.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.