Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Because Harris never said that and you're full of shit once again.

Go ahead, find one. The closest thing you'll find is one of his "close friends" told some reporter that Harris told him that he would love to win a championship with the Knicks. Don't tell me that is your source?
What I can tell you is that you clearly just googled it like I told you to, and now you're acting like you already knew there was multiple articles written on this "close friend".

It's ****ing hilarious that you're acting like you knew that.

You're such a ****ing loser.

·
Registered
10,057 Posts
What I can tell you is that you clearly just googled it like I told you to, and now you're acting like you already knew there was multiple articles written on this "close friend".

It's ****ing hilarious that you're acting like you knew that.

You're such a ****ing loser.
You're right, I did google check it after you told me to to see if he actually said that. The last time I read an article of Harris about his contract was a few months ago where he actually said that he wanted to re-sign with Orlando. That fell through because Orlando only offered him 32 mil or somewhere along those lines. I haven't heard anything from Harris since and definitely nothing of the sort that you described.

And by the way, if you actually took the time to read the article, it was one article that reported it and a few others referring to that article that referred to this "close friend". If we ever use the term "it's just a rumor" it would be for something like this.

But you know what, checking for your sources is like grammar checking a retard kid. I wasn't expecting much to begin with. It is just like you to turn this into "Harris basically said he's leaving Orlando!" eventhough it's just one of these many rumors that you hear pretty much any day.

The bottom line is this, Tobias Harris is a restricted free agent next year. Even if New York gives him a max offer sheet, it's still up to Orlando to decide whether they'll match it. Harris isn't going to sign a qualifying offer given that the QO is only for 3-4 mil on top of his recent injury history. This is why I said that it'll depend on how the new coach sees the roster because at 15-37 it's unreasonable to assume that whatever they're doing is already set in stone.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
You're right, I did google check it after you told me to to see if he actually said that. The last time I read an article of Harris about his contract was a few months ago where he actually said that he wanted to re-sign with Orlando. That fell through because Orlando only offered him 32 mil or somewhere along those lines. I haven't heard anything from Harris since and definitely nothing of the sort that you described.

But you know what, checking for your sources is like grammar checking a retard kid. I wasn't expecting much to begin with. It is just like you to turn this into "Harris basically said he's leaving Orlando!" eventhough it's just one of these many rumors that you hear pretty much any day.
So this is kind of like when I said Houston would miss the playoffs if they signed Josh Smith right?

Get the **** out of the thread Seifer.

Hobojoe actually watches the team. He also expects Harris to be gone. Let me guess though, he's wrong. He's wrong and you're right. You've come into yet another thread to tell fans of a team they're all wrong, and you're right. Sure you're constantly wrong about your own team, but when it comes to other teams you're the guy.

Every single poster on this website hates you. Does that ever sink in with you?

Anyways, I've taken up enough threads pointing out how much of a stupid asshole you are. I won't ruin yet another one here.

·
Registered
10,057 Posts
So this is kind of like when I said Houston would miss the playoffs if they signed Josh Smith right?

Get the **** out of the thread Seifer.

Hobojoe actually watches the team. He also expects Harris to be gone. Let me guess though, he's wrong. He's wrong and you're right. You've come into yet another thread to tell fans of a team they're all wrong, and you're right. Sure you're constantly wrong about your own team, but when it comes to other teams you're the guy.

Every single poster on this website hates you. Does that ever sink in with you?

Anyways, I've taken up enough threads pointing out how much of a stupid asshole you are. I won't ruin yet another one here.
R-Star said:
Toby Harris has basically said he isn't in the Magics plans himself.
Keep running R-Star. If you muddy the issue enough people will forget that you made another bullshit claim that you cannot backup.

Just get lost dude. I know you're a masochist on these forums but I really am tired of delivering your daily dose of humiliation. Go find someone else to tell you you're wrong everytime you say something retarded. Please.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Keep running R-Star. If you muddy the issue enough people will forget that you made another bullshit claim that you cannot backup.

Just get lost dude. I know you're a masochist on these forums but I really am tired of delivering your daily dose of humiliation. Go find someone else to tell you you're wrong everytime you say something retarded. Please.
What?

I think that you actually believe what you're saying is the pathetic part.

I just completely tore you apart in a thread by bringing up you wanted both Lowry and Derozan gone last season, and your only reply was "Perry Jones sure is lighting it up for OKC huh R-Star?" You then followed it up by saying you wanted Bargnani and Gay gone as well, so being wrong on Lowry and Derozan doesn't really count...... because you know... that's perfectly sound logic.

Honestly, go back and read the thread. You've lost your ****ing mind.

What I would like first though is for you to answer this. Hobojoe, a guy who's posted about the Magic on this forum for years thinks Harris isn't in the teams future plans like you said he was. I'd like you to tell him he's wrong.

Reply with whatever Perry Jones nonsense you'd like, I'm only interested in one thing. Tell Hobojoe he's wrong.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
“It’s always exciting,’’ Harris said of facing the Knicks. “No place like home. Love being at home, playing at home in front of family and friends. It’s going to be a good game.”

“I’m not really too surprised,’’ Harris said of the Knicks’ struggles. “It’s part of the NBA. It’s just Phil Jackson’s first year here. You can see he’s making some moves to do some big things [this summer].’’

To act like Harris has said nothing leading to people thinking he is interested in going to the Knicks is asinine. But of course, Perry Jones, so R-Star is an idiot.

·
Registered
10,057 Posts
What?

I think that you actually believe what you're saying is the pathetic part.

I just completely tore you apart in a thread by bringing up you wanted both Lowry and Derozan gone last season, and your only reply was "Perry Jones sure is lighting it up for OKC huh R-Star?" You then followed it up by saying you wanted Bargnani and Gay gone as well, so being wrong on Lowry and Derozan doesn't really count...... because you know... that's perfectly sound logic.

Honestly, go back and read the thread. You've lost your ****ing mind.

What I would like first though is for you to answer this. Hobojoe, a guy who's posted about the Magic on this forum for years thinks Harris isn't in the teams future plans like you said he was. I'd like you to tell him he's wrong.

Reply with whatever Perry Jones nonsense you'd like, I'm only interested in one thing. Tell Hobojoe he's wrong.
I already said enough on that Lowry topic. If you're too slow to comprehend it I'm not going to waste any more time. If you knew something I didn't at that time then you would've said we shouldn't trade Lowry because the Raptors would turn the team around with him. You didn't. End of story.

Hobojoe believes that Orlando's future plans doesn't include Tobias Harris. I disagree with him but I see his reasoning. You on the hand made a bold face lie saying that Tobias Harris said that he's leaving Orlando. You have nothing to backup your claim and that's why you're full of shit.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
I already said enough on that Lowry topic. If you're too slow to comprehend it I'm not going to waste any more time. If you knew something I didn't at that time then you would've said we shouldn't trade Lowry because the Raptors would turn the team around with him. You didn't. End of story.

Hobojoe believes that Orlando's future plans doesn't include Tobias Harris. I disagree with him but I see his reasoning. You on the hand made a bold face lie saying that Tobias Harris said that he's leaving Orlando. You have nothing to backup your claim and that's why you're full of shit.
Can you quote where I said "Tobias Harris said that he's leaving Orlando", or is this like your "You said Josh Smith would make the Rockets miss the playoffs!"?

Just wondering.

·
Registered
10,057 Posts
“It’s always exciting,’’ Harris said of facing the Knicks. “No place like home. Love being at home, playing at home in front of family and friends. It’s going to be a good game.”

“I’m not really too surprised,’’ Harris said of the Knicks’ struggles. “It’s part of the NBA. It’s just Phil Jackson’s first year here. You can see he’s making some moves to do some big things [this summer].’’

To act like Harris has said nothing leading to people thinking he is interested in going to the Knicks is asinine. But of course, Perry Jones, so R-Star is an idiot.
lol. Maybe you should google Jeremy Lin's comments when he faced Golden State or Demar DeRozan's comments when he played the Lakers or Clippers.

I know you're grabbing at anything to save face but you're not going to find anything. But by all means keep trying.

·
Registered
10,057 Posts
Can you quote where I said "Tobias Harris said that he's leaving Orlando", or is this like your "You said Josh Smith would make the Rockets miss the playoffs!"?

Just wondering.
Toby Harris has basically said he isn't in the Magics plans himself.
Are we going into semantics again? This seems like your go-to tactic whenever you're caught bullshitting.

Two can play at this game though. Quote me saying that you made a claim that the Rockets will miss the playoffs. Oh no!

You know what, this is enough retardation for one day. Go play your childish games somewhere else. I'm done with this.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Are we going into semantics again? This seems like your go-to tactic whenever you're caught bullshitting.

Two can play at this game though. Quote me saying that you made a claim that the Rockets will miss the playoffs. Oh no!

You know what, this is enough retardation for one day. Go play your childish games somewhere else. I'm done with this.
But I thought you just accused me of running away?

·
Registered
10,057 Posts
The Thunder should have traded Reggie Jackson for Lance Stephenson?

Difference is, I called Jones a solid rotation player. Not nearly as stupid as the **** that drops out of your mouth.
I'm just kicking back and enjoying this year. It's funny how you called Perry Jones and Jeremy Lamb key parts of the Thunder bench and almost immediately after you said that they got glued to the bench the rest of the year. Telling me that Tobias Harris is leaving Orlando and going to New York and the dude stays for 4 years. Warning people about Josh Smith killing team chemistry and then watching him save the Rockets season and single handedly shoot the Rockets back into the conference finals. Your face must be as thick as Oliver Miller's hairy back because a normal person would've stopped talking after being wrong at almost everything that he has said this year.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
I'm just kicking back and enjoying this year. It's funny how you called Perry Jones and Jeremy Lamb key parts of the Thunder bench and almost immediately after you said that they got glued to the bench the rest of the year. Telling me that Tobias Harris is leaving Orlando and going to New York and the dude stays for 4 years. Warning people about Josh Smith killing team chemistry and then watching him save the Rockets season and single handedly shoot the Rockets back into the conference finals. Your face must be as thick as Oliver Miller's hairy back because a normal person would've stopped talking after being wrong at almost everything that he has said this year.
You're.... you're joking right?

Also, I like how you glossed over the fact you said OKC should trade Reggie Jackson, plus some other players and a first rounder for Lance Stephenson.

How utterly asinine is it for someone to bring up things someone else was wrong about this season, and then refuse to even acknowledge when someone brings up their own mistakes?

·
Registered
10,057 Posts

Also, I like how you glossed over the fact you said OKC should trade Reggie Jackson, plus some other players and a first rounder for Lance Stephenson.

How utterly asinine is it for someone to bring up things someone else was wrong about this season, and then refuse to even acknowledge when someone brings up their own mistakes?
It's hardly a mistake. They ended up acquiring Dion Waiters who is somewhat similar to Lance. I recognized correctly OKC's need for a shot creator off the bench and judging by how Waiters stunk up the joint it's hard to say Lance wouldn't have done better with a change of scenery.

But kudos for OKC for snatching up Enes Kanter for Reggie Jackson. If anything I over estimated Kanter's value seeing that he was having the best year of his career even when he was battling Gobert for PT.

And no, I'm not joking. It's comical how wrong you were this year with most of your points. It's almost as if when you say something the exact opposite of that thing would happen and make you look like a fool. I don't understand why you even bothering arguing with me seeing that I've been right about pretty much all of our disagreements.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
It's hardly a mistake. They ended up acquiring Dion Waiters who is somewhat similar to Lance. I recognized correctly OKC's need for a shot creator off the bench and judging by how Waiters stunk up the joint it's hard to say Lance wouldn't have done better with a change of scenery.

But kudos for OKC for snatching up Enes Kanter for Reggie Jackson. If anything I over estimated Kanter's value seeing that he was having the best year of his career even when he was battling Gobert for PT.

And no, I'm not joking. It's comical how wrong you were this year with most of your points. It's almost as if when you say something the exact opposite of that thing would happen and make you look like a fool. I don't understand why you even bothering arguing with me seeing that I've been right about pretty much all of our disagreements.
The majority of posters agree Josh Smith is a cancer and a chucker. Go ahead and point to a couple good games and act like that made him "saved the Rockets season" (your exact words by the way) if you'd like. It's laughable. He was promised a starters role when he got there and he was quickly benched. He started to play better when injuries to the team happened, but I'd still call him far from a great asset. Let alone the player who "saved the Rockets season."

And for you to write **** like "Stephenson for Jackson was hardly a mistake. They traded for Waiters, they're the same player." No, they aren't, but it doesn't even matter seeing as they traded a protected first for Waiters. Not Jackson, a first rounder, and other players like you wanted to trade for Lance Stephenson.

Like... you get the difference right? You understand that, you know, seeing it didn't even involve any of the players you're pretending it did how that could make you look stupid, right?

·
Registered
10,057 Posts
The majority of posters agree Josh Smith is a cancer and a chucker. Go ahead and point to a couple good games and act like that made him "saved the Rockets season" (your exact words by the way) if you'd like. It's laughable. He was promised a starters role when he got there and he was quickly benched. He started to play better when injuries to the team happened, but I'd still call him far from a great asset. Let alone the player who "saved the Rockets season."

And for you to write **** like "Stephenson for Jackson was hardly a mistake. They traded for Waiters, they're the same player." No, they aren't, but it doesn't even matter seeing as they traded a protected first for Waiters. Not Jackson, a first rounder, and other players like you wanted to trade for Lance Stephenson.

Like... you get the difference right? You understand that, you know, seeing it didn't even involve any of the players you're pretending it did how that could make you look stupid, right?
I'm actually laughing uncontrollably right now.

How about I give you a minute and you figure out your final stance on Josh Smith. Are you going to admit that you were wrong and he didn't hurt the Rockets or were you right and he did hurt the Rockets by playing poorly and getting benched. Don't start buttering both side of the bread now. It'll slip out of your hand and then nobody can eat it after it hits the ground.

As for Lance go back to the thread and read the reasoning I gave for why he would help OKC. They needed a 3rd scoring option that can create his own shot and hopefully create shots for others. Someone that they missed ever since Harden left. They went out and got Waiters who was an iso scorer and a penetrator which is exactly the type of player I said they needed. I'll concede and say that I wasn't expecting OKC being able to turn Reggie Jackson into Enes Kanter. If I knew that was a possible trade I would've jumped on that seeing I've been a big Kanter fan and have been saying that the Raptors should've acquired him.

Btw, I'm waiting for you to address this thread. You want to tell everyone that you were wrong about Harris leaving Orlando or are you going to keep spinning things to save face?

·
Look at your favorite team, now back to mine, mine
8,475 Posts
That Perry Jones is a hell of a player.
The Thunder should have traded Reggie Jackson for Lance Stephenson?

Difference is, I called Jones a solid rotation player. Not nearly as stupid as the **** that drops out of your mouth.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts