Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
If there's a bright side, it's that it should give Etan Thomas some playing time as a backup center. I think that will be good for Etan and good for the Wizards.

·
Registered
9,447 Posts
I don't know if you guys have noticed but I have that ever since Jahidi got that contract his game has continually regressed a little each year, he's been hurt almost every year, what took the cake for me with Jahidi is he missed a game last year with a sore throat , but the kicker was he sat on the end of the bench watching the game with the sore throat, I've had several sore throats none of which are pleasant but come on you need to be in bed or something not sitting courtside laughing and joking with a damn sore throat, and not helping your team ,coincidentally they lost the game because they were outrebounded.

His knee injury is terrible because he had real trade value especially out West and now one of our prime pieces of trade bait is on the shelf, now we're even more limited in what we can do . Hope he gets well soon , Thomas will be a surprise Mark my words he will be a beast on the backboard this year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts