Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
10,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the hell happened? is his time with the raptors 99% over?

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
you forgot 4 fouls as well

Jalen doesn't want to be here, we don't want Jalen here, at least the feeling is mutual

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
this is not helping his trade value at all...not that he had any to begin with

Reactions: JS03

·
Registered
274 Posts
yes he got 4 fouls, but he got them the same way that iverson got them, only difference is that iverson got them on his favor (against the raptors)...

jalen is a competitive player and he deserves a better line than 0's....and the raps deserve a better record than 0-8 (4 of those games we clearly lost, but we made a game of the other 4)...

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
aizn said:
this is not helping his trade value at all...not that he had any to begin with
everyone in the league knows what jalen can do at this point - I am not sure his value can be changed too much by what he does over the first 20 games....

one thing is for sure - his days in TO are numbered.

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,132 Posts
^ Everywhere he's been and everywhere he'll go, his days will be numbered. He's a victim of his contract. Blame the agent, blame the player, blame the GM--it's too bad, really.

Would Jalen trade half the money he's made for career stability? No? That's why he's probably got his suitcase ready to go every year in the summer and at the deadline.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
^ ya killing me Mr B,

you show up anytime there is a Jalen bashing post, call out people for criticizing Jalen, then give absolutely no reason why not to bash him

give us a reason, some insight, anything!!!!!

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Jalen lol

Sam keeps playing hardball with the minutes, Rose might have to get all "You want the blacksuit again Sam?? that what you want?? cause' the Rose will bust it out RIGHT NOW!"

·
Registered
268 Posts
TRON said:
^ ya killing me Mr B,

you show up anytime there is a Jalen bashing post, call out people for criticizing Jalen, then give absolutely no reason why not to bash him

give us a reason, some insight, anything!!!!!
The silence (or as close to it as possible) is quite telling and certainly most deafening...

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
I hate to repeat myself BUT

way to earn it Jalen.

Odds are that any of us could get no baskets and 4 fouls in 7 minutes of NBA action.

wheres my paycheck?

·
Registered
379 Posts
Jalen is who Jalen is. At this point in his career, he isn't going to change. He's a good, if streaky, shooter. He's not particularly good defensively. He cares whether we win or lose, he gets into the game whether he's playing or not. He whines incessantly when he gets a foul, deserved or not. What his 7 minutes of playing time tells me is that Mitchell is putting a short lease on guys who aren't playing well and/or get quick fouls.

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
Benis007 said:
I hate to repeat myself BUT

way to earn it Jalen.

Odds are that any of us could get no baskets and 4 fouls in 7 minutes of NBA action.

wheres my paycheck?

We'd prolly get the ball stolen before we'd have a chance to push off.

He's even worse than Hoffa! Thats 27 fouls / 48 minutes!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts