Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
duke of new york, a#1
Joined
·
16,132 Posts
This could explain his poor shooting in the last few games. If he has been playing through a broken hand, he is a warrior.

Problems, though, should he be out for a long time. Alvin is already looking worn-out this season, and Milt is shooting worse than anyone on the team. Mason might be getting some PT soon.

With less than two weeks left until the trade deadline, I wonder if this injury could get GG to trade for a pointman.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,128 Posts
And I think it is Rose's left hand... once he picked up the bottle of baby powder and poured it on the same hand he picked it up with and chucked it to the floor without ever using his left hand.

And he was clenching his left hand whenever he came back on the floor from timeouts, etc, and avoided dribbling with his left hand as much as he could.
Yeah, tonight it was really hurting him. I'm glad its getting taken care of now, and not closer to the playoffs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by <b>speedythief</b>!
This could explain his poor shooting in the last few games. If he has been playing through a broken hand, he is a warrior.

Problems, though, should he be out for a long time. Alvin is already looking worn-out this season, and Milt is shooting worse than anyone on the team. Mason might be getting some PT soon.

With less than two weeks left until the trade deadline, I wonder if this injury could get GG to trade for a pointman.

we needed a pg before this happend. but now we need one BIG TIME. i expect lamond to be getting more pt and sadley milt brickio will be out there alot more.
 

·
duke of new york, a#1
Joined
·
16,132 Posts
Originally posted by <b>macro6</b>!
broken hand? wow.

is he gonna miss any games?
If it is broken, he will sit until healed. No way we take a chance on permanent injury, considering the amount of money we have invested in him playing like a star for us for a few more years.

If it is a bad break, he could be out for months. If it is a Milt Palacio type injury, might not be long at all.

We have to wait for something official out of the Raptors camp before we know anything for certain.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,435 Posts
so did he break his hand during the GOLDEN STATE game?

or was it broken b4 that game?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,324 Posts
It happened early in the game. I saw him wince, I think on that running shot off the glass.

Looked like he was hit on the hand when shooting and just jammed a finger. I didn't think much of it.

Started to really hurt him later in the game.

Could be 6-8 weeks. Not a complete disaster but it means we need MasonJr and Murray to fill in.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
404 Posts
Originally posted by <b>lucky777s</b>!
It happened early in the game. I saw him wince, I think on that running shot off the glass.

Looked like he was hit on the hand when shooting and just jammed a finger. I didn't think much of it.

Started to really hurt him later in the game.

Could be 6-8 weeks. Not a complete disaster but it means we need MasonJr and Murray to fill in.
6-8 weeks for a broken pinky finger u serious?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,162 Posts
Well there is no doubt Jalen Rose is gonna miss some crutial games...He will sit till its healed...the question is...Can we win without him and with VC not playing the way he should be..With Bosh and Rose out we are in more trouble then before
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,724 Posts
Originally posted by <b>VinceCarter15</b>!
Well there is no doubt Jalen Rose is gonna miss some crutial games...He will sit till its healed...the question is...Can we win without him and with VC not playing the way he should be..With Bosh and Rose out we are in more trouble then before
This is gonna be tough for the team. Right from the beginning, the PG situation wasn't very impressive already. Now, it just got even worse.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
731 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Bigballershotcaller</b>!


6-8 weeks for a broken pinky finger u serious?
took me 3 weeks just to get that cast off and the doc told me to rest it at least couple of weeks before doing anything with my pinky......im not surprise if Rose sit out at least 4 weeks.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
564 Posts
yeah Vince is really gonna have to carry the load now... i second the motion that we need bosh back... Milt it is the worst player in the NBA more turnovers then Tim Horton's... this guy sucks
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top