Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
Why is Jalen in the video,are he and Luda tight?U'd think that hed get Reef or Terry from the Hawks,cuz they play for Atlanta.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
The guys from Nappy Roots wear Louisville stuff in their videos

Sorry, just thought I'd throw that out there ;)

·
Registered
212 Posts
JaRose is in the Luda video, the Styles P video as the DJ, and the Fab and Pdiddy video. I think therez one more, but i cant think of it off tha top of muh head...

JaRose been all over the place lately. Also been in the new Slam.

Aiight, `1~

·
Registered
5,704 Posts
I've seen him in the "Trade it All" video by Fabolous, Diddy, and JE. I've also seen him in "Good Times" by Styles P and "Move B*tch" by Luda. If I can remember right, he was in Ashantis video "Happy". Not sure though.

·
Jersey Girl
10,482 Posts
Originally posted by dmilesai
I've seen him in the "Trade it All" video by Fabolous, Diddy, and JE. I've also seen him in "Good Times" by Styles P and "Move B*tch" by Luda. If I can remember right, he was in Ashantis video "Happy". Not sure though.
i might have still been half asleep this morning when i saw the "trade it all" video, but was k-mart in the video too?

i'm positive i saw rose and marbury in the video though.

·
Jersey Girl
10,482 Posts
I dunno about K-Mart, but I also remember Marbury in it.
lol...i must have been half-asleep when i saw the video. i'm gonna take a closer look next time i see it.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Originally posted by tha reason030
JaRose is in the Luda video, the Styles P video as the DJ, and the Fab and Pdiddy video.
I think therez one more, but i cant think of it off tha top of muh head...

JaRose been all over the place lately. Also been in the new Slam.

Aiight, `1~
Ok...

I've seen him in the "Trade it All" video by Fabolous, Diddy, and JE. I've also seen him in "Good Times" by Styles P and "Move B*tch" by Luda. If I can remember right...
Now i cud be wrong, but IM PRETTY SURE I POSTED THE SAME THING. NOW I COULD BE WRONG...

But i dont think so...

`1~

1 - 17 of 17 Posts