Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
:TorontoRaptors: said:
It was on New York radio.

You'll see.
Where did you get New York Radio in Toronto?

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,132 Posts
I'm going to give this one 24 hours, :TorontoRaptors:.

If no new rumours swirl about this report then we're going to ask you to stop posting here for a specific period of time. And when I say ask, I mean force via suspension.

So we'll see how good your sources are.

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
What station was it?

·
Premium Member
17,636 Posts
If this isn't true, which is most likely the case, it really puzzles me. Why do you come here and post all these outlandish rumours? For attention? I really don't get why you would, considering the fact that you've lost pretty much any credibility that you ever had to begin with.

·
Steal of the Draft
8,043 Posts
speedythief said:
I'm going to give this one 24 hours, :TorontoRaptors:.

If no new rumours swirl about this report then we're going to ask you to stop posting here for a specific period of time. And when I say ask, I mean force via suspension.

So we'll see how good your sources are.
You have the perfect avatar for this post.

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
Whatever. I'm glad the put up or shut up gauntlet has been thrown down. Whats really funny is the thread on Real GM citing this thread as its source!

·
Registered
127 Posts
CrookedJ said:
Whatever. I'm glad the put up or shut up gauntlet has been thrown down. Whats really funny is the thread on Real GM citing this thread as its source!
...saying that the track record of this guy is verrry bad. Also, everyone is making fun of it so meh.

BTW, what station is this ;)?

Oh and NY doesn't have it's pic, Chicago does. So please specify which pic your talking about before we laugh again...

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
skip2 said:
...saying that the track record of this guy is verrry bad. Also, everyone is making fun of it so meh.

BTW, what station is this ;)?

Oh and NY doesn't have it's pic, Chicago does. So please specify which pic your talking about before we laugh again...

Its NY Sports rumor radio, special internet edition. Did NY get a San Antonio pick last year? Was that the David Lee pick? I remember a pick in the Malik Rose / Nazr deal. PLus they picked up Mo taylor as well.

Are you the author of the Real GM thread?

·
Steal of the Draft
8,043 Posts
CrookedJ said:
Its NY Sports rumor radio, special internet edition. Did NY get a San Antonio pick last year? Was that the David Lee pick? I remember a pick in the Malik Rose / Nazr deal. PLus they picked up Mo taylor as well.

I'm 99% sure that the Spurs pick was David Lee.

·
Registered
127 Posts
CrookedJ said:

"New York (from
Phoenix via San Antonio), David Lee"

Not sure if that was a serious question at the end, but I am infact that author of that thread :). I don't really think there's any positives of me not answering is there? Neither are there negatives in answering.

Either way, I guess I'll find out.

Hoping this happens though, no matter how faint of a chance there is (it's even fainter now that he predicted it though :()....

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
skip2 said:
"New York (from
Phoenix via San Antonio), David Lee"

Not sure if that was a serious question at the end, but I am infact that author of that thread :). I don't really think there's any positives of me not answering is there? Neither are there negatives in answering.

Either way, I guess I'll find out.

Hoping this happens though, no matter how faint of a chance there is (it's even fainter now that he predicted it though :()....
Yeah It was serious - I thought so both names with Skip in them. I lurk over there sometimes. Just thought it was funny that this bizarre rumor is referenced on another board. I'm not sure what to think about a Penny Jalen deal. I don't like the way Jalen's playing, but I think he still a good player - maybe off the bench, but we might be better with than without. Unless we're going to tank it, I think it makes more sense to keep him. If a mystery pick was somehow included that would make me happier about the deal, but I don't how its possible.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.