Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the knicks are dumb not trading marcus bamby for the brad miler who is only 24. yes only 24. i dont know about croshere though included in that he cant play. layden didnt trade spree causse he knows that without spree he would have never gotten his job right now. and spree has always carried the team. and he wouldnt do something messed up like trade spree. by the way did u see on msg network channel 27 they were at ruckers park and baron davis was there. it wasss hotttttt!!!!!! baron davis oppoonent was excelelnt Im so confused i dunno why he is not in the nba. he is very good if the knicks knew about him they would take him in a second and he was playing nice very good dribble outstanding kind of reminded me of a playground legend like tinsley but better. well he thought he could skool davis so he was playing even harder. but in the end davis just dunked on him:D so anyway tell me something i posted a post before a trade that would send tinsley to new york. and someone replied he is though of too highly to be traded. ( then tell me why in game 5 of the eastern conference 1st round vs nets he only played 4 minutes!!!!!! the pacers played some old geezer who played in the cba the year before that how dumb are they :upset: )))

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.