Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok now i was in a chat last night and this dude who loves the bulls was talkin about a trade between the bulls and the clippers, but then he said something about jamal crawford possibly going to indiana

has anyone heard anything about this???

i think we could definately use him as a PG, but i dont see why CHI would want to trade him

·
Registered
369 Posts
I can see why Chicago would want to trade him. They've got Kirk Hinrich to play pg, and they could get a big guy for him.

Right now, i would not make a trade for crawford. Don't do anything when the team is playing this well. Don't want to mess up the chemistry. Plus they probably would want Al for him.

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
If we weren't in 1st place, I would trade any combination of Harrington, Croshere, Pollard, and Brezec out of our big men.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
id give em tinsley

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Originally posted by <b>naptownpimp</b>!
id give em tinsley
Although Jamal is way better on the offensive end, I would rather have a distributor like Tinsley on this squad. If we had Crawford instead I doubt we would have anyone with over 4-5 assists on this team.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Originally posted by <b>PacersguyUSA</b>!
If we weren't in 1st place, I would trade any combination of Harrington, Croshere, Pollard, and Brezec out of our big men.
I wouldn't trade Harrington, he is going to be very good.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Originally posted by <b>R-Star</b>!

Although Jamal is way better on the offensive end, I would rather have a distributor like Tinsley on this squad. If we had Crawford instead I doubt we would have anyone with over 4-5 assists on this team.

jc is averaging almost 6 assists a game now playing the SG, not to mention the bulls are horirble in offense, give JC the PG duty and reggie/oneal/artest to pass to u really think he wouldnt average more than 4-5 a game?

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Sith</b>!

jc is averaging almost 6 assists a game now playing the SG, not to mention the bulls are horirble in offense, give JC the PG duty and reggie/oneal/artest to pass to u really think he wouldnt average more than 4-5 a game?
He was playing PG for the majority. Also, like I've stated many times before, its easier to get more assists on bad teams, just look and Andre Miller on the Cavs. When players cant create on their own, they realy on the PG to find them when they are open.

Regardless, I dont think anyone would argue that Tinsley is the better passer.
He fits nice with the team as it is, and I dont want to experiment with someone else.

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
Originally posted by <b>pacersrule03</b>!

I wouldn't trade Harrington, he is going to be very good.
JC is just plain amazing though, ever since I saw him do that behind the back cross-over. I can only imagine Tinsley and Crawford on the same team.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Originally posted by <b>PacersguyUSA</b>!

JC is just plain amazing though, ever since I saw him do that behind the back cross-over. I can only imagine Tinsley and Crawford on the same team.
Pretty sweet, but that is the LAST thing coach carlisle wants to see.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts