Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
i am confused. the jameel warney on a team currently tied for first place who has been literally unstoppable this year once he gets his hands on the ball?

·
Registered
14,160 Posts
i am confused. the jameel warney on a team currently tied for first place who has been literally unstoppable this year once he gets his hands on the ball?
In don't believe he's making a case of Reed over warney... Just two clips showing teo exciting players... Insecure much?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using VerticalSports.Com App

·
UMBC fan
3,920 Posts
In don't believe he's making a case of Reed over warney... Just two clips showing teo exciting players... Insecure much?

Well, in nycwolf's defense, the link for Warney goes to "Worst basketball player ever" link, while the link for Jordan Reed goes to a Michael Jordan highlight reel.

·
Registered
14,160 Posts
Well, in nycwolf's defense, the link for Warney goes to "Worst basketball player ever" link, while the link for Jordan Reed goes to a Michael Jordan highlight reel.
Lol... Seriously? I guess I should have clicked on links... Lol

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
These clips are an outrage! OK - just kidding. I think this type of post (and other more serious ones) are exactly what a fan message board should be. Nice timing also - the one weekend in the past three years where a SB loss is combined with a Bing win. Very very shrewd.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
In all seriousness Jameel Warney has been playing alot better then reed in conference play. It might have to do with the team mates around him but that is a fight for another day. When I was searching for these vidoes on Youtube I came across real Jordan Reed highlights from when he was in highschool. This kid loves to dunk. watch here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqNA-8qqU7Q I love dunkers, Blakey from Vermont was my favorite player to watch because of it, I hope Reed in the years to come will show us some crazy dunks to come.

Edit: I'm sure Marqus Blakley Dunks has been posted already, but I was revisiting them. He had some sick dunks. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itQRvRsK7Eo

1 - 13 of 13 Posts