Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
He gave us some good games. If I remember right he played really well in a close win over...New Jersey?

Didn't he sign with Cleveland after his second 10 day with us?

·
Registered
16,001 Posts
It's good to see the NBDL starting to be fleshed out with guys that are borderline NBA players. It seems like it's becoming more like a true minor league.

Check out the Patriots alone:

-- Omar Cook (former Blazer)
-- Ousmane Cisse (prep-to-pro guy who hurt his knee before coming out)
-- Ruben Boumtje-Boumtje (former Blazer draft pick)
-- Tang Hamilton (former Miami Heat with a peculiar name)

If the NBA pushes through an age minimum, and/or if the next CBA strengthens the ties between the two leagues, it would make for some interesting times.

Ed O.

·
Registered
6,509 Posts
Ed O said:
If the NBA pushes through an age minimum, and/or if the next CBA strengthens the ties between the two leagues, it would make for some interesting times.

Ed O.
I hope that's what happens. No age limit, but a true minor league. What I hear is two NBA teams sharing one minor league team. I'd love to see maybe Portland and Seattle sharing a team with games alternating between Spokane, Eugene, Olympia maybe? That'd be pretty sweet.

·
Premium Member
2,233 Posts
Fork said:
I hope that's what happens. No age limit, but a true minor league. What I hear is two NBA teams sharing one minor league team. I'd love to see maybe Portland and Seattle sharing a team with games alternating between Spokane, Eugene, Olympia maybe? That'd be pretty sweet.
= Portland Supersonics
LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts