Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Duscher to go to Newcastle or Man Utd

Deportivo midfielder Aldo Duscher has claimed he will move to the premiership in January,with Newcastle or Manchester United his destination.

The £8m-rated Argentine 26,is still wanted by the spanish side,but insists he will seal a move in the new year.

He said "I have my preference of which club i want to join.The club which pays the most is the favourite,but both United and Newcastle are great clubs.

·
Banned
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Tottenham to swoop for Marseille winger

Tottenham boss Martin Jol has outlined plans to solve the clubs left sided problems by making a transfer window swoop for Marseille winger Franck Ribery.

Tottenham scouts have watched Ribery on three occasions and manager Jol has also attended a marseille game himself.The fee is thought to be in the £1m range.

·
Premium Member
3,533 Posts
Re: Tottenham to swoop for Marseille winger

Ribery is an amazing player, both for Marseille and the French under 21's, I definetely think he'll be worth more than £1m.

·
Banned
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Duscher to go to Newcastle or Man Utd

if he goes to Man Utd then ballack will be going elsewhere,they are the same type of player in the same position

·
Quite frankly, I'm...
14,767 Posts

Wouldn't mind seeing him in a United shirt, could be a useful player.

·
Banned
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

LegoHat said:
Ribery is an amazing player, both for Marseille and the French under 21's, I definetely think he'll be worth more than £1m.
He played very well in the France-England U-21 matches recently,i saw both games and he looks a bargain if tottenham can get him for 1-2 million

·
Registered
1,628 Posts

probably a back up if Ballack decides to be a ****

·
Premium Member
17,636 Posts

LegoHat said:
He played for Galatasaray at the end of last season. I was really impressed. He's very very quick.

·
Banned
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Duscher will go to manchester united,they are looking for a replacement for roy keane and duscher is a typical hard tackling argentinian in the mould of gattuso/davids whereas ballack ismore of a midfield general with crafty passes and long range shots

i still predict that ballack will end up in italy (inter or roma)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Joaquin to Liverpool?

Rafa said he will be spending money

·
Premium Member
17,636 Posts
Cisse9 said:
Joaquin to Liverpool?

Rafa said he will be spending money
That would be a spectacular addition to Liverpool's midfield. But would they spend so much money on a player that wouldn't even be able to play in the Champions League for them?

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Turkish Delight said:
That would be a spectacular addition to Liverpool's midfield. But would they spend so much money on a player that wouldn't even be able to play in the Champions League for them?
rather get him now than wait, some other club might snatch him up. ;)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Inter's gk francesco toldo maybe will wear benfica jersey for the rest of the season.
benfica keepers are injured, and toldo isn't playin and he's unsatisfied. that's what periodicals are sayin in portugal

·
Registered
907 Posts
Thomas Gravesen to Man Utd or Everton.
Danish defender Daniel Agger (rated one of the greatest talents in europe at the moment) to Liverpool.

·
Premium Member
17,636 Posts
Tuncay Sanli who scored three goals (one of them might have been credited to Hakan Sukur) against Switzerland on Wednesday might make a move to Newcastle.
Not sure if Fenerbahce would be willing to give him up though.

·
The Future is Here
3,563 Posts
Stefan Nellemoes said:
Thomas Gravesen to Man Utd or Everton.
Danish defender Daniel Agger (rated one of the greatest talents in europe at the moment) to Liverpool.
The Right back guy right? If I remember correctly he played pretty well against England.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Original ScarFace said:
The Right back guy right? If I remember correctly he played pretty well against England.
Central defender, left legged.

Acutally, he's playing for the rivals of my favorite team, but man, that boy got talent :brokenhea .

20 years old and already a regular on the national squad, that's pretty good.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Stefan Nellemoes said:
Central defender, left legged.

Acutally, he's playing for the rivals of my favorite team, but man, that boy got talent :brokenhea .

20 years old and already a regular on the national squad, that's pretty good.
cool, i hope liverpool get him. Do you know what he would be priced at?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts