Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now, obviously I have to preface this by saying that, yes, I realize that the season is only 2 games old.
However, I have to say that I may be wrong about Jared Jeffries. Even though I hadn't said so on this site I really didn't think that he would do very well in the NBA. Every year there are a few guys that you can look at in the draft and say, "they just don't seem to have the right package of skills." That's what I thought about Jeffries. I think that he'll have to fit in as a small forward. But I'm starting to come around to the idea that he might be able to do it. He seems to have the ball handling and outside shooting ability that I don't think he showed at Indiana. Sure he was a good ball handler for an inside college player, but what does that mean? I'm still not pencilling him in as a 15 year player yet, but he's starting to change my mind.

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
I think I posted it this summer, but I think Jeffries is kinda like pippen, anyways he's a great player from the preseason game I saw him in

1 - 6 of 6 Posts