Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Breaking News On Comcast Sports Net. They Just Said Jared Reiner Will Be Starting Tonight With No Othello And No Eddy!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
154 Posts
Othella stayed back in Chicago with his wife, who went into labor.

What I want to know is -- why isn't Tyson starting? Especially since Shaq isn't going to play for Miami.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,837 Posts
girlygirl said:
Othella stayed back in Chicago with his wife, who went into labor.
Talk about <B>not</b> being a team player. It had better be his first...and it had better be born today.

And we better win...




(kidding)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,604 Posts
GB said:
Talk about <B>not</b> being a team player. It had better be his first...and it had better be born today.

And we better win...
stop it.


it is his first. the first ones ALWAYS take longer for some reason. his wife sharon went into labor YESTERDAY afternoon!
 

·
Anti Monday Morning QB
Joined
·
6,181 Posts
girlygirl said:
Othella stayed back in Chicago with his wife, who went into labor.

What I want to know is -- why isn't Tyson starting? Especially since Shaq isn't going to play for Miami.
Evidently the same logic that put Pike into the starting lineup when Hinrich was out. Skiles wants Tyson and Gordon to stay in their second unit roles and to be fresh for the fourth quarter without a lot of possibility to be in foul trouble.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,070 Posts
why doesnt skiles want to start Tyson????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
974 Posts
mizenkay said:
stop it.


it is his first. the first ones ALWAYS take longer for some reason. his wife sharon went into labor YESTERDAY afternoon!

Damn that wife for being so selfish, push that kid out of you.

Why couldnt they make plans to precreate so the delivery wouldn't take place during our playoff run? Talk about selfish athletes!!

**Sarcastic post**
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,856 Posts
It's Reiner time.
Reiner for ROY.

Seriously, this guy had lots of injuries in his last year of college, went undrafted,
but still battled his way onto an NBA team and now gets to start a game for a play off team (I liked type that last bit), all props to the guy.

Do you think there's any chance of him making the playoff roster if he plays well? Another big body?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
61 Posts
remlover said:
Damn that wife for being so selfish, push that kid out of you.

Why couldnt they make plans to precreate so the delivery wouldn't take place during our playoff run? Talk about selfish athletes!!

**Sarcastic post**
Come on, nine months ago Othella was a New York Knick, he probably figured there wouldn't be a playoff run.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,837 Posts
mizenkay said:
stop it.


it is his first. the first ones ALWAYS take longer for some reason. his wife sharon went into labor YESTERDAY afternoon!

I was joking Miz.

Whats a mizenkay anyway?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,837 Posts
remlover said:
Damn that wife for being so selfish, push that kid out of you.

Why couldnt they make plans to precreate so the delivery wouldn't take place during our playoff run? Talk about selfish athletes!!

**Sarcastic post**
Pre-creating IS what humans do. Today is the end result of the process. :)


Beware the Miz.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,604 Posts
GB said:
I was joking Miz.

Whats a mizenkay anyway?
i know ya were. :wink:

shhh. it's a secret :biggrin:

good lord. othella's wife is STILL in labor. yikes.

epidural! stat!

jonathan with the ZINGER! lol.
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top