Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Originally posted by <b>JNice</b>!
Is it me or does Jarvis Hayes look like Nick Anderson's long lost brother?
:laugh: :laugh:

Nick Anderson was once a very good player excellent defender and shooter.

One thing that really surprised me about hayes, was his jumping ability, hes quite an athlete ey, i never realised.

Im not a big fan of his though, i'd much rather jeffries play. The kid can do it all.

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Re: Jarvis Hayes

Originally posted by <b>shazha</b>!

:laugh: :laugh:

Nick Anderson was once a very good player excellent defender and shooter.

One thing that really surprised me about hayes, was his jumping ability, hes quite an athlete ey, i never realised.

Im not a big fan of his though, i'd much rather jeffries play. The kid can do it all.
Well, i'm not even talking about their games.

http://www.nba.com/media/playerfile/jarvis_hayes.jpg

http://magic.realgm.com/pictures/faces/nickanderson.jpg

·
Premium Member
100,058 Posts
Wow, that's freaky. I said the same, exact, thing a couple days ago to my bro when we were watching the Magic/Wizards game. We were talking about Jarvis Hayes, which led to how him and his twin brother look similar, and then it just popped into my head. :idea: Nick Anderson! This then turned into a long "What ever happened to him, I remember back when he was on the Magic" kinda discussions.

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by <b>rukahS capuT</b>!
Wow, that's freaky. I said the same, exact, thing a couple days ago to my bro when we were watching the Magic/Wizards game. We were talking about Jarvis Hayes, which led to how him and his twin brother look similar, and then it just popped into my head. :idea: Nick Anderson! This then turned into a long "What ever happened to him, I remember back when he was on the Magic" kinda discussions.
It hit me when they were playing Washington ... I was looking at him and thinking man, he really looks like somebody ... and then I thought of Anderson .. they look about as much like each other as two completely un-related people can .. although, I wonder if there is some relation there ... that woud be interesting..

·
Premium Member
3,533 Posts
I have thought of that too, just couldn´t figure out who it was...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts