Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a lot of people have not even heard of him. He played at Arkansas State after transfering from Arkansas. His senior season stats were: averaged 14.6 points, 6.6 rebounds and 3.4 blocks (8th in nation).

He's a 23 year old 7 footer weighing 250LBs.
His rebounding got better through the years at Arkansas state. His shot blocking ability remained solid throughout.

He was drafted by Portland in this year's draft but I didn't see him on their roster when the season started.

I wanted the Grizzlies to find a way to draft him but I think they drafted Archibald instead.

He may not be the answer for all their problems but he should be a solid center that the Grizzlies could utilize. They need someone to play the center position. Gasol is a powerforward.

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Mr Black</b>!
I know a lot of people have not even heard of him. He played at Arkansas State after transfering from Arkansas. His senior season stats were: averaged 14.6 points, 6.6 rebounds and 3.4 blocks (8th in nation).

He's a 23 year old 7 footer weighing 250LBs.
His rebounding got better through the years at Arkansas state. His shot blocking ability remained solid throughout.

He was drafted by Portland in this year's draft but I didn't see him on their roster when the season started.

I wanted the Grizzlies to find a way to draft him but I think they drafted Archibald instead.

He may not be the answer for all their problems but he should be a solid center that the Grizzlies could utilize. They need someone to play the center position. Gasol is a powerforward.
Mr. Black I tend to agree with you. Gasol is a PF not a center and I feel that a permanent move there would hurt him

1 - 2 of 2 Posts