Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So how do you think he will do with the bobcats this year? Will he be a starter or a 6th man? IMO I think he will start along with Wallace on the wings. The Bobcats would get killed much worse on D if they start House over him. Kapono had a decent summer and I think he's earned the starting job. I see him averaging possibly between 8-12 points a game. I could be a little too optimistic though...

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Originally posted by <b>WhoDaBest23</b>!
So how do you think he will do with the bobcats this year? Will he be a starter or a 6th man? IMO I think he will start along with Wallace on the wings. The Bobcats would get killed much worse on D if they start House over him. Kapono had a decent summer and I think he's earned the starting job. I see him averaging possibly between 8-12 points a game. I could be a little too optimistic though...
I see him getting around 12-15 a game. Its not like the Bobcats have too many scoring options.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Kapono should averege at least 10ppg. He has a jump shot a very good one but in order to succeed he needs to work on his D and be consistent on his jump shot to have a great jump shot not just a good one.

·
Registered
378 Posts
yeah 10-12 ppg...somebody has to score

·
Registered
31 Posts
kapano is a very good field goal shooter. i think he will help the team with his shots and his assists.. he will make a great player for the bobcats..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts