Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the nets are in the EC finals for the first time ever, they need a post on their forum!

Jason Kidd is an incredible pure point guard who had a triple double in his team's loss tonight. The Celtics as a team just outplayed the NJ Nets and Jason didn't get much help from his crew tonight.

BUT, I expect a series for the ages, hopefully, and if anybody can keep his team focused for the long run, it is Jason! :yes:

·
Registered
405 Posts
Pretty amazing in this day of age for a pg to get back to back triple doubles. Where is the leagues pretend MVP right now?? They fans know who the real MVP was this season, the player leading this Nets franchise into the ECF.

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I forgot that Jase had back to back triple doubles. Usually when he has that, his team wins - but defense was the name of that game last night.

You thought Jase should have been MVP, too? I thought what he did with that team was incredible. I know that Kerry is back and they have a couple of good rookies - but JUST how good would those rookies be without Jase?

One cannot disregard a guy who inherits a team that wins 26 games and then gets Kerry back, add Jase, and that big guy in the middle from philly and think they'd win anything like double the wins - without Jase running that show.

He really knows how to make his teammates better - what an understatement that is!

·
Burned
18,772 Posts
The first post ever in this forum.

Those were some great times for the Nets.

·
Registered
5,515 Posts
....Nice REVIVE!

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
WOW i was only 13 years old back then

·
Premium Member
7,239 Posts
That's the season I became a Nets fan. I have always followed Kidd's career, so I was curious to see what he could do to the league doormat Nets. I then started enjoying the play of KMart, Kittles and RJ, and have been a Nets fan eversince, and even when/if Kidd gets traded or retires, I will continue to follow the team.

·
Burned
18,772 Posts
Aurelino said:
That's the season I became a Nets fan. I have always followed Kidd's career, so I was curious to see what he could do to the league doormat Nets. I then started enjoying the play of KMart, Kittles and RJ, and have been a Nets fan eversince, and even when/if Kidd gets traded or retires, I will continue to follow the team.
That's great to hear, Aurelino.

When I was growing up in New Jersey, I didn't know many Nets fans.

Now they are all over the world!

·
Burned
18,772 Posts
I also want to point out that TheRifleman made one heck of a great prediction!

That's a high quality 1st post.

·
Burned
18,772 Posts
Hbwoy said:
An Administrator with only 10 rep points. Now thats really odd
All admins have 10 rep.

·
Burned
18,772 Posts
Hbwoy said:
Don't know.

I guess rep's turned off and that's the random number they decided to go with.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Hbwoy said:
They don't need it, admins can credit a poster with any amount of rep they want.

-Petey

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
The good old days for the Nets. Hopefully the Nets can regain that top spot in the East in the near future.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I become a Nets fan in this season too.

I didn't watch NBA since MJ stop. But one day i decided to watch.

Was the game against Boston in playoffs that Kidd got hurt in the head and bleed a lot.

In this game i started to be a Nets fan.

Reactions: Air Fly
1 - 19 of 19 Posts