Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know their is a subject about this already but I thought Kidd deserved his own thread....is their ANY chance that he could go to Toronto?

I think that a Kidd/Carter combo with AD, Keon Clark, and Boogie Williams would be SICK!!!!

I think we could atleast make it the finals and not get swept like NJ did

·
Registered
231 Posts
i think he stays in new jersey or goes to detroit.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yea hes staying in NJ, think he would have a better chance in NJ than any other place to make the playoffs again. Not sure why, just think Byron Scott has turned the team around and can lead them back to the finals. But the east is going to be crazy next year, i mean boston or anyone in the east has a chance.

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
His wife Joumana wants to work on tv like she did in Pheonix. The Nets are moving to the new YES network which is owned by the New York Yankees. Word is Joumana has already been offered a gig on the network and this should entice Kidd to stay in Jersey for a long time.

·
Dwight Howard for MVP
1,163 Posts
I hope he stays in New Jersey but I don't think he likes the cold weather and he wants the Nets to be contenders. I think making it to the Finals next year again would keep him in NJ.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I am pretty sure that Kidd isn't demanding making the finals again to join, he is gonna build his own franchise with roleplayers and watch Kenyon Martin become a complete stud. I've got this gut feeling and it looks mighty fine for all New Jersey Nets fans. Good luck keeping him!

·
Jersey Girl
10,482 Posts
i agree with you, t-mac. and i also hope kidd stays in jersey (like franco5 said). even though winters here can get a bit cold, it's not as bad as it is in upstate ny or in canada. give him a year or two and he'll get used to it. :D

plus, it's not cold year round. the summers here can get unbearably hot and humid!!!

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Kidd

Jason Kidd will either stay in New Jersey, or sign with San Antonio and play with Tim Duncan. I don't know what the Spurs would do with Tony Parker though.:confused:

·
Registered
8,966 Posts

·
Banned
2,277 Posts
Him and Collins to the Laker's or Golden State

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Let's do the Timewarp Again. I was like who the hell are these people and how did they all get on the nets forum. LOL .

this dates from 2002, talk about a time capsule.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I know who brought this back?

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
i think i managed to confuse a couple people

but interesting how people speculating on kidd/carter together

1 - 19 of 19 Posts