Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to say that Jason has played some crazy basketball this season. I am having alot of fun watching him play ball and throw some of those crazy passes to K-Mart.

How would you rate J's season this far?

Also, if anyone wants Jason's rap song he did a few years back(in my signature) I will send you it. Let me know its really good!

·
Banned
7,719 Posts
Originally posted by <b>TheTruth34</b>!
How would you rate J's season this far?
Knowing what he can do, I'd give him a B+. He has had some incredible games (last night, Detroit/Ind. back-to-back triple-doubles, 35 against the Knicks), but there have been a few where he has been sub-par. I realize that he can't be spectacular 82 games a year, but this team should not be 24-20, and he is the leader.

He needs to rest more, especially coming off 2 long seasons and the Olympic qualifying. His true value is in the playoffs, so the Nets need Planinic to step up to keep Kidd fresh.

I still think he deserves to start in the All-Star game over both Iverson and McGrady.

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
Kidd has set an awfully high standard for himself.

I'll give him a B.

The grade drops mostly from his blatant cheating on defense, which has hurt the team. Besides the cheating on defense, the steals have dropped - another sign of more passive defense - and Kittles has increasingly defended the quicker PGs. Kidd simply is not a 1st team defender any longer. Probably sets a bad example, too - RJ has also developed the same bad habit of skimping on defensive effort. I actually wouldn't mind dropping him another letter grade for his defense, but he's still Jason Kidd and he does too much too well. He gets extra credit for over-playing due to the lack of a viable back-up PG and for calling out his head coach.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
get at me

If you want the Kidd rap, get at me ..

aol is always on

pistolforever7 is my name... its always on..
IM Me anD If i am there Ill send u it.

peace

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.