·
Tangible
14,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Don't ever change JaVale.

·
Look at your favorite team, now back to mine, mine
8,475 Posts
It amazes me that this guy does the most incredibly stupid shit and yet somehow he went to college.

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
He'll never top that running back on defense thing from last year.
it's like a toss-up between that one and Dr J's baseline flight up and under past landsberger and kareem as my all-time favorite basketball play (for very different reasons, obviously)

·
Tangible
14,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This one isn't well known, but I know about it because it happened during a Heat game and it's my fave JaValism:

Just look where he took off from. I don't think that dunk was viable even in Space Jam.

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
This one isn't well known, but I know about it because it happened during a Heat game and it's my fave JaValism:

Just look where he took off from. I don't think that dunk was viable even in Space Jam.
i saw this one real-time on nba tv. you really have to wonder what goes on inside his head.

·
Look at your favorite team, now back to mine, mine
8,475 Posts
Anyone remember that time he spent an entire three minutes against the Celtics trying to get points 10 and 11 to complete his triple double, and literally just kept jacking up shot after shot and missing, and then when he finally got it, he did so by dunking the ball, hanging onto the rim and getting a tech for it?

Good times good times.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts