Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're really hoping for a lot if we think our potential is as great as their individual production has been.

Regardless of who you side with in that debate, watching them should say a lot about how successful our efforts can be.

And for the record, Kandi is one of the better 5's in the league. He's a late bloomer.

We're more athletic, but I don't know that that will = production yet...

·
Registered
785 Posts
Please...there's no comparison. Miller, Brand, and Kandi are ages better right now. Maybe forever.

·
Registered
10,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by local_sportsfan
Please...there's no comparison. Miller, Brand, and Kandi are ages better right now. Maybe forever.
I guess you're into reading subject lines and not the posts themselves...

:laugh:

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
odom is the best player out of both teams

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
That was a joke,.......

......right?

I think when I rate one player better than others, I MUST take into account what they give to the game of basketball, ON, and OFF the court. Utilizing this logic, Odom is the WORST on both teams. LOL:laugh:

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Agreed, Bama. Odom is not better than Jalen by any stretch. As far as that comparison, I think in 2-3 years, Curry will be better offensively and similar defensively to Kandi, Chandler won't be the scorer Brand is but will beat him out in every other catagory (defense escpecially), and Jay and Dre will be a draw- two different types of pg, each better suited to his own team.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts