Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Following the lead of Owners Joe and Gavin Maloof, Chris Webber and Mike Bibby will be guests on the Tonight Show (NBC) with Jay Leno this Friday (June 7th) at 11:35 p.m. PDT.

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I missed it too. Dang, I bet he made jokes about the elbow incident....

·
Registered
494 Posts
Nah, they didn't talk anything about the elbow.

Although Jay Leno tried to get Chris and Mike talkin about the officiating, but luckily, the other guest helped them out...

They also were talkin about Kobe's food poisening incident, and Leno had a picture of the Kings starting 5 in a kitchen wearing all the kitchen gear.

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Poor Kobe......

I bet he is still suffering from the after effects of food poisoning. Oh wait, that's only when he has a bad game... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
553 Posts
Originally posted by KiDcRaWfOrD
Poor Kobe......

I bet he is still suffering from the after effects of food poisoning. Oh wait, that's only when he has a bad game... :rolleyes:
Yep, it's always something, isn't it?

:D

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's all I ever expect from the media anymore......:sour:

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Originally posted by KiDcRaWfOrD
Poor Kobe......

Kobe got sick before the game. He must have one hell of a crystall ball, eh ? :rolleyes:

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't know if you mis-read what we have been saying or just didn't comprehend it, but what I was referring to is how the media overblows his sickness. One game, he plays well and there is no mention. The next game, he plays bad and you hear "Well, Kobe is obviously still feeling the effects of food poisoning......"

Do you understand what I'm saying?

·
Registered
2 Posts
The Leno show was great, sorry you missed it. Leno asked Mike 'So, you're a Free-Agent this year, right?" Chris jumps in with 'NO! He's not, we got his contract all worked out, going to Vegas after the show tonight to put the finishing touches on it" Said some things, jokingly about taking part of his deal.
James Garner was the other guest, he ripped the officials (and he's a laker fan) Leno thanked them for being gentlemen and 'True Champions' I saw a transcript of their part of the show posted on another board, let me know if you want the link:)

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Bibby crying like a little girl

Bibby was crying like a little girl. You would have thought that he could get over the game 7 defeat by then.

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Is it your main goal to stir up trouble? No one was crying about anything.....

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Ha

Is it your main goal to answer everyone of my posts?:confused:

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well, you would make my job much easier if you would cool off on the ignorant comments....

·
Registered
494 Posts
Wasn't Kobe crying after he got booed by his home town crowd during the All-Star game? :laugh:

Here are his postgame comments...

"I was pretty upset, pretty hurt," Bryant said.

"My rookie year, I came out of high school, my first game here, they booed me a little bit, too," he said. "And that really, really hurt, because it was like my homecoming. ... That was very, very hurtful."

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.