Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.nba.com/blog/blog11.html

Well, it's sort of running, anyway.

6 hours ago, he couldn't walk. Now, he's running.

:uhoh:

That's a good rate of progress, you'd think. He'll be starting for us by Wednesday at this rate. He might make the all star game. :whoknows:

But seriously, this is a bit out of the blue. But in a nice way.

·
Is not afraid of shadows!
5,094 Posts
It's good to hear.

It's also good motivation for those of us who keep putting off excercise because it's too draining to get off our butts and get in shape.

This guy's running after completely destroying his pelvis and leg.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
This is the only positive news for the Bulls right now.

Can we transplant his heart into Eddy Curry?

I really want him to come back so he can call out the lazy and undedicated players on this team.

He will have had one of the hardest comebacks ever....I doubt he'll take crap from lazy, unmotivated players.

·
Registered
8,438 Posts
I remain one of JWill's most devoted fans. I'm so proud of the guy. If he's running on an elyptical machine, he's clearly going to be able to live a full life. Maybe he will come back. I never would have believed it.

:cry: (happy tears)

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He'll live a full life all right. And he'll play in the NBA again. :yes:

God knows how well, but he will. :grinning:

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
I cant wait to see Jay Williams back in the NBA, let alone the Chicago Bulls.

Go Jay!!

:cool:

·
"Meow."
5,595 Posts
Sports Illustrated, 2 blogs in one week, all written by the player and not reporters from the periodical...

I am getting dark in my old/young age. Anybody else think there is a possibility this is a media push to help with negotiations on the buyout?

·
X-Mas Taker
8,947 Posts
any progress is great news for him

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
great news!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by <b>C.C.C.P</b>!
Sports Illustrated, 2 blogs in one week, all written by the player and not reporters from the periodical...

I am getting dark in my old/young age. Anybody else think there is a possibility this is a media push to help with negotiations on the buyout?

In the light of good news such as thias, you still have to be negative. Well done. :greatjob:

·
The Snake
6,527 Posts
I admire his courage for trying to regain his once great abilities. He may never come back at 100 percent of what he was, but even 75 makes for a decent bench player. The weird thing is we'd be talking about why Antoine Walker and Jalen Rose are the perfect 1-2 combination. How Jay Williams has been playing improved D and even started scoring like he did in college. Why Eddy Curry suddenly becomes a 12 ppg scorer simply by being the #3 option and why Ronald Dupree has become our Bruce Bowen. Ah the dreams of shattered hopes among many other things.

·
Registered
8,604 Posts
Originally posted by <b>C.C.C.P</b>!

he has a VERY good publicist, i was thinking the same thing.

i think it's amazing he's made so much progress. godspeed, jay!!

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Originally posted by <b>E L D R U H M A I</b>!
Perhaps its the thought of him having to rely on that sociology degree

:cool:
You know how many social workers it takes to change a lightbulb ?

Just one

But the lightbulb has got to want to change

·
Is not afraid of shadows!
5,094 Posts
Originally posted by <b>E L D R U H M A I</b>!
What if the lightbulb does work, but the circuits that hold up the light bulb go out ?
Then the lightbulb is probably playing for the Bull.

;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts