Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Originally posted by KC
- Threatening to skip the RMR because of JWill--- Unfounded rumor.
- Weak Play in the RMR--- He had two bad games. Everything else was steller. When he got good playing time, we saw good results.
- Skipping voluntary workouts--- Worked out for a month before voluntary workouts. Went back home for the first time in months.
- No show Jalen's game--- Was he invited? Tyson and Eddy didn't show up, maybe they deserve a spanking as well?
- No show JT's game--- Again, we don't know the facts.
i guess you set things strait man :yes:

people will accuse without knowing their facts, dont be so naive here people, in this world of internet information, all we have is words written by half-a##ed journalists, none of us REALLY know what happened, so can we just leave it at that?

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Originally posted by RetroDreams
LOL...

Man, GET OFF HIS JOCK.

What a homer.
GREAT COMEBACK MAN! you shut me up! :sleep:

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
for the record, i really like JC and feel sorry for him with the raod he's taken in his basketball career

getting suspended at michigan, not getting playing time with floyd as coach, tearing his ACL, AND coming back AHEAD of schedule and being told he was THE point guard of the future, just to see us draft jwil

i just want us to give him a chance, he deserves at least that, but in a year, id trade him for a defensive stopper at the swing positions

1 - 3 of 3 Posts