Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"A published mention of Suns' contact with former Chicago Bulls point guard Jay Williams appears to be misleading. In a Knoxville News-Sentinel article, Williams mentioned that Toronto, Phoenix and other NBA clubs have shown interest in him. It was news to Suns personnel, who have not had any serious discussion with Williams about joining the Suns for camp before next season. Williams was drafted out of Duke by Chicago as the second overall pick in the 2002 draft, the same draft in which Stoudemire lasted until Phoenix's No. 9 spot." Arizona Republic
I hope he plays summer league somewhere I would like to see him play again at some capactiy.

·
Jedi/Sith Hybrid
1,455 Posts
I really miss this guy...I read somewhere that he burst into tears after dunking for the first time in two years. Heart rending stuff. He's an amazing talent and a great competitor. Let's hope he gets back to a team and once again show-cases his talents.

·
Registered
6,651 Posts
He might never be the same, but I hope he can make it back, even as a reserve. I always wear #22 in tribute to him.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts