Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This JW, Schintzius, and the killing of JW's brother's dog has totally freaked me out. I'm ashamed that JW has Italian blood in his veins.

I will never be able to read JW's name again without thinking about this HORRIFIC action on Jayson's part.

I now wish JW gets convicted of some sort of crime and does some serious time.

·
Banned
7,719 Posts
He was my favorite player for a couple of years. It really sucked when he couldn't come back from his injuries. He is a very personable guy, and seems to have a good heart. What has happened is really disappointing.

Even if killing the limo driver was a complete accident, he should definitely be punished for such careless actions.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
I remember he was our lone bright spot in our dank years, but he did the crime, he has to do the time. What message would it be setting for other people?

-Petey

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
Williams sounds like a bad drunk, whatever other problems he had. A bad drunk with his just his fists or an empty vodka bottle is bad enough. A big, strong, bad drunk with loaded fire-arms is a recipe for disaster.

·
Banned
7,719 Posts
Anyone remember the play he made against the Bulls to block a last second shot when someone forgot to come on the floor?

The Bulls (2nd Jordan era I think) called time-out with 1 or 2 seconds left in a tie game. After the time-out, one of the Nets didn't realize he was in the game, so it was 5 on 4. The Bulls threw it in to the open man under the basket. Jayson came running in from the 3-pt. line and somehow blocked the shot. They called goaltending, and the Bulls won, but it was an amazing effort just to get there.

Anyone remember who the player was that was standing on the sideline when he should have been in the game? I want to say Chris Morris, but I can't remember.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Anyone remember who the player was that was standing on the sideline when he should have been in the game? I want to say Chris Morris, but I can't remember.
I think it was Keith Van Horn. And yeah, it was a great play. I was happy that night because we almost beat the Bulls in a playoff game.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts