Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Incognasho
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, what a great finish.. Dallas at one point was up by 8 in the fourth after about 4 straight threes, but Andrei took over late in the game. 12 pts in the fourth. Arroyo also had a great coast to coast lay-up and Stevenson hit a huge 20 ft fallaway jumper to put the Jazz up by 3 with 35 secs left.. Nash found Bradley for a dunk and the Mavs intentionally fouled Bell who hit both free throws.. with 16 secs left, the Mavs got the ball to Nash who gave it to Finley whose three point shot went in and out with 6 seconds left.. Nash came up with the rebound and hit Walker but his three pointer hit the back of the rim at the buzzer.. good game to watch.

Unbelievable how much different one player (AK) can make, even if he isn't a superstar offensive player.. though he did have 23 tonight! Bell came off the bench for 18 pts.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Originally posted by <b>JazzMan</b>!

AK for the All-Star game!
Exactly!!! That would be a disaster not to see him in All-Star game, he makes his team so much dangerous, without him Jazz were nothing...

P.S. Also All-Star game without Redd or Cassell would be pathetic.

·
Incognasho
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree about Cassell just because there's no competition at PG in the west. He will make it no doubt, but Redd has a huge amount of competition to beat out to land a spot on the eastern conference squad at guard..

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Sovereignz</b>!
I agree about Cassell just because there's no competition at PG in the west. He will make it no doubt, but Redd has a huge amount of competition to beat out to land a spot on the eastern conference squad at guard..
I agree. Redd is playing like an ALl-Star, but the East is so guard heavy there's not really room for him unless they pick 6 or 7 guards - not a good idea against the west's big boys.

·
Incognasho
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Funny how we go 0-5, then when AK comes back we tear off a three game winning streak, two against very tough teams..

'Twould be a shame if he didn't get an all-star bid, in my opinion, as many great forwards in the west as there are..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts