Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard of Mikki Moore he plays for Roanok in the NBA development league. Well anyway the Jazz are going to sign him tommorow. Any info would be appreciated

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
He played for the pistons a few season ago. He is a tall guy albeit skinny so he can only play spot minutes at the 5. I haven't seen him play in a few years so I don't know how much his game has progressed/regressed but he is a decent player off the bench.

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
He is skinny at 7'0, but has great range on his shot. Has real 3pt range.

·
Registered
991 Posts
I saw him in summer league this year. He was average, even against the summer league squad.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
He was the #1 pick in the NBDL draft, so he has some potential, but he's yet to do anything of note in the NBA in several tries.

I'm not excited. But he won't be any worse than Paul Grant.

·
Rollin Wit Da Homies
5,080 Posts
Mikki Moore is one of my favorite developmental league guys. He's a smooth shot-blocker, a good defender, and if he decides to play with some passion, can be a legitimate big man in the NBA.

He does also have very nice range on his shot. If someone would invest in this guy, as far as coaching and conditioning and contracts, he could become a huge steal for some team needing size and defense up front on the cheap. I'm positive he could be signed for the minimum for 3 years, easily.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Showtyme</b>!
Mikki Moore is one of my favorite developmental league guys. He's a smooth shot-blocker, a good defender, and if he decides to play with some passion, can be a legitimate big man in the NBA.

He does also have very nice range on his shot. If someone would invest in this guy, as far as coaching and conditioning and contracts, he could become a huge steal for some team needing size and defense up front on the cheap. I'm positive he could be signed for the minimum for 3 years, easily.
3 years?! No team in their right mind would give him a contract like that. The only thing he's getting is 10-day contracts, and he'll be signed for the rest of the season if he is lucky.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
If Mikki Moore tones down his arrogance and focuses more in games he could be a 20 mpg NBA player easy.

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Jemel Irief</b>!
If Mikki Moore tones down his arrogance and focuses more in games he could be a 20 mpg NBA player easy.
Never. He is the most arrogant NON-NBA basketball player I have ever come across. You would think hes Michael Jordan the way he comes off

·
Premium Member
6,937 Posts

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Originally posted by <b>BEEZ</b>!

Never. He is the most arrogant NON-NBA basketball player I have ever come across. You would think hes Michael Jordan the way he comes off
That's true. I have a former mentor in the Roanoke organization and he tells me he even goes as far as to argue with the scorekeepers on how many blocks he has during games.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts