Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He signed a 3-year deal, terms undisclosed.

Portland crowded at PG?????

Damon Stoudamire, Jeff McInnis, and Antonio Daniels

Is Stoudamire on the move, or is Portland just making the team even more crowded.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
:laugh: :laugh: Come on! That deal is a total rip off. Stoudamire for an All-Star...yeah right! Why would the Wolves need another PG..they have Brandon. Why would the Blazers need another SG/SF...they have Woods, Anderson, Wells, Pippen, and Patterson.

There is no chance in hell that that deal will happen.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Who would ever do Stoud for Wally?

I know Wally doesn't get along wit KG and stuff, but dat doesn't mean u trade him for nothing.

And I know Brandon is nearing the end of his career, but Wally is sumthing special while Stoud isn't.

This is sum crap trade.

·
Registered
697 Posts
umm

wally is not something special
and you cant consider him an allstar
all he can do/does is shoot..
he isnt a great defender, cant drive that well, doesnt have good athleticism..
idunno if him for stoudamire is fair, but i dont htink he is worth too much more then that..
i think the blazers should stick with who they have right now but trade stoudamire/mcinnis + dale davis + other players if needed for a good center...and i think they should start zach randolph cuz he could be a major force in teh league one day..

·
Kwisatz Haderach
31,773 Posts
Originally posted by <b>The X Factor</b>!
Why would the Wolves need another PG..they have Brandon.
You just answered your own question there, my friend. :laugh:

But I honestly think that moving Damon to a team like Minnesota, could be good for his career, let the guy become a playmaker like he was in Toronto instead of what he has become in Portland.

Only bad thing is, if they traded him for Wally that would take one logjam and move it over a position, which isn't good at all.

-Tim

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
I don't think that Stoudamire is anything special either. He's an overpaid pg who shoots too much.

·
Registered
973 Posts
How is Wally not special. If you can shoot, your sumthing special. If you can put in 20 ppg, ur sumthing special. Instead of guy who can barely even score in the double digits, and a guy who is extremely undersized to go agianst the likes of Jason Kidd.

Isn't shooting part of basketball?????

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Ya got a point there kid. Shooting is part of basketball. I wish that more guys first coming into the league would learn that.

Okay I do like a shooter like Szerbiak who is basically an outside shooter who still shoots 50% thats pretty good. I still don't think that Szerbiak is worth the money he's asking for. And of course I don't think that Stoudamire is worth the money he is getting.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts