Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Oh that's the game after the one we'll be at, but bringing him back early even if he takes the limited minutes that Thomas is getting surely will be a big boost.

-Joe C.

·
Banned
7,719 Posts
Joe Camel said:
Oh that's the game after the one we'll be at, but bringing him back early even if he takes the limited minutes that Thomas is getting surely will be a big boost.

-Joe C.
It says he will return before the end of the regular season, which is the 20th. I'd imagine that if he does return, Sunday's game is the most likely time.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
great news!

·
Registered
7,119 Posts
schub said:
It says he will return before the end of the regular season, which is the 20th. I'd imagine that if he does return, Sunday's game is the most likely time.
:twave:

·
Registered
6,651 Posts
I hope the Heat don't play New Jersey in the first round, you guys are on a roll, and with Jefferson coming back, it's gonna be tough.

·
Registered
7,119 Posts
I've said it before: If RJ can come back at a reasonable high level, and be able to play at least 25 minutes a night, the Nets will be a terror in the playoffs--because NOONE will know how to play them. There's no tape of a healthy Kidd, VC, and RJ playing together, and there are no analogous teams with similar stregnths. No one will know what to expect or how to defend against them. RJ will be the secret weapon. I'm still concerned about playing Miami in the first round, but only because it is a five-game series, and it may take a few games for RJ to get reacclimated. Still, I like their chances to be the first #8 seed to win the title!!!

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
Dumpy said:
I've said it before: If RJ can come back at a reasonable high level, and be able to play at least 25 minutes a night, the Nets will be a terror in the playoffs--because NOONE will know how to play them. There's no tape of a healthy Kidd, VC, and RJ playing together, and there are no analogous teams with similar stregnths. No one will know what to expect or how to defend against them. RJ will be the secret weapon. I'm still concerned about playing Miami in the first round, but only because it is a five-game series, and it may take a few games for RJ to get reacclimated. Still, I like their chances to be the first #8 seed to win the title!!!
I thought the first round was still a seven-game series??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts