Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Yeah I saw him play a couple years ago. I used to go to a school that was in the same division as West Hill so our boys team played them a couple times. This guy has crazy athleticism. I don't remeber everything about him because as i said, it was a coupl eyears ago. And there were a few great players on that West Hill team..(Jevohn, Kaylen Anderson, one other guy..can't remember his name right now). But I remember he had amazing hops and just ripped our team apart. I think they won like 70 something to 40. He's gonna do really well at Michigan, I don't see him struggling to adjust at all.

·
"True Story"
1,330 Posts
I've seen Jevohn play a few times. He's definately a crowd pleaser with his athleticism. He can fly with the best of them. I haven't seen him play this season, but last season he had an inconsistent jump shot. He is a competitor and a hard worker though so I expect him to eventually improve his jump shot, if he hasn't already. His versatility allows him to be a threat inside and outside. He can face up and get to the basket, or back players down. He's great in transition, an excellent finisher on the break and can create his own shot. He'll probably play SF at Michigan since he's about 6'5"-6'6" without superior ball-handling skills. To give you an idea of what kind of athleticism he has, he back-rimmed a 360-windmill dunk last year in a competition in scarborough. He's won several Slam dunk competitions, but he's not just a dunker. He's a basketball player for sure. I wish him all the best at Michigan.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
It's Good To See More Canadian Players Shining.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jevohn Shepherd is replacing sum1 on the World team roster for the Nike Hoops Summit game, you can see him play on saturday april 9 on fsn

1 - 6 of 6 Posts