Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JUST READ IT ON UK'S RIVALS PAGE!!! WHO SAYS TUBBY CAN'T RECRUIT!? 2 HUGE COMMITMENTS ONE RIGHT AFTER ANOTHER!!!!!!!!!! MAN!!! I'M GOING INSANE!!!!

Full Article

Note: You can't read the article unless you've subscribed to rivals.com services.

A day after picking up a verbal commitment from highly-regarded Oak Hill (Va.) point guard Rajon Rondo, the Wildcats have landed five-star Detroit Renaissance shooting guard Joe Crawford.

"I committed to Kentucky earlier today," he said. "The opportunity to come in and have a major impact, and their history and tradition down there were the big factors.

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by <b>JarvisHayes24</b>!
:rolleyes:

The real signing day isn't until Feb 4. if ya know what I mean :D
"I'm 100 percent sure I made the right decision," he said. "My family is behind me, and it's a big relief to have this off my shoulders. Kentucky is perfect for me."

:)

·
Registered
425 Posts
and who said tubby smith and his staff couldnt recruit

TUBBY TUBBY TUBBY
Welcome aboard Joe & Rajon .......... the additions on what is an excelent class Patrick Sparks, Adam Williams, Ramel Bradley, Rajon Rondo and maybe next to come if we can find ways to make room Randolph Morris............

·
Registered
582 Posts
A poster on KSR's House of Blue speculates that perhaps the contract extension and the disappearance of the "Tubby to the NBA" rumors have something to do with Tubby being able to recruit all of a sudden. Also, this is Rigot's second year on the recruiting trail and it looks like his efforts are beginning to bear fruit.

And on a slightly more excited note.... WHOOOOOO HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Rondo and Crawford in the SAME WEEK! There was speculation that the two of them had been talking and that Rondo deciding to come to UK affected Crawford's decision in a positive way - I guess that may have been correct! I guess next year may not be as much of a down year as we thought! The only real question now is who will step up to play the center position... of course, Woo is looking better and better and we ARE still recruiting Morris.

GO CATS!!!

·
Premium Member
10,191 Posts
Things are definitely looking good for the Cats next year. If we can get Morris, look out! If we do get him also, I wonder how our recruiting class would rank against the rest of the country?

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
Originally posted by <b>BlueBaron</b>!
Things are definitely looking good for the Cats next year. If we can get Morris, look out! If we do get him also, I wonder how our recruiting class would rank against the rest of the country?
#1 easy

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by <b>BlueBaron</b>!
What I'm getting from some sources is that Morris is either a 60/40 Georgia Tech lean or still 50/50 UK and GT. I'm sure if he and Tubby have a talk on how to handle the scholarship issue and they can reach an agreement, he'll come. Right now, though, it looks like he's Tech bound.

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
Wow, I think it'd be great if Morris decided to go to UK. Morris, Crawford, Rondo.. :eek: Put those 3 with Hayes and Azubuike in the starting lineup. The future would look even brighter for the Cats...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts