Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Kwisatz Haderach
31,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent an e-mail to NBAdraft.net, and actually got a swift reply, about my former classmate John Allen. And I was interested in seeing if anyone else here saw him play, and I was curious what they thought about him.

John plays SG on the Seton Hall pirates. He might have a shot at starting.

I would reply giving a scouting report, but I'm obviously biased, and was interested in what others thought.

Thanks,

-Tim

·
Registered
316 Posts
Hmmmm..... I'll check out the Seton Hall basketball website today. It would be nice if you posted his height, weight, etc. Sounds pretty cool that you knew him though, Seton Hall is a great team.

·
Kwisatz Haderach
31,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by sundevilPAT
Hmmmm..... I'll check out the Seton Hall basketball website today. It would be nice if you posted his height, weight, etc. Sounds pretty cool that you knew him though, Seton Hall is a great team.
His information is: http://www.shupirates.com/sports/mbball/bio.asp?PLAYER_ID=439

And he's heading into his Sophmore season this upcoming year. The reason I posted this here, was I wanted to get people's opinion on him, who saw him play. And if they think it's possible that he'll ever get drafted. The people at NBAdraft.net told me that they have him coming out as a Senior and being a first round pick, but you know, I just wanted to see it from all directions.

Thanks,

-Tim

·
Registered
316 Posts
Wow! Yeah if he is just going into his Soph. year then it looks like he has a darn good chance to make it! That's really cool, It looks like he could start this year.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Saw him a couple of times last year and once in prep ball. I wasn't overly impressed but he does a lot of things well. He had a good freshman year and very well could be an NBA player. Their are a lot of good young wings out their though and he lacks great size and athleticism. If he continues to improve, I would expect him to be a serious NBA prospect.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
He was rated around 25th going into college, and I always found him to be an intriguing prospect. If he develops just one part of his game to the point that it's above average, I really think he could be a first round candidate.

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by <b>PhillyPhanatic</b>!
I sent an e-mail to NBAdraft.net, and actually got a swift reply, about my former classmate John Allen. And I was interested in seeing if anyone else here saw him play, and I was curious what they thought about him.

John plays SG on the Seton Hall pirates. He might have a shot at starting.

I would reply giving a scouting report, but I'm obviously biased, and was interested in what others thought.

Thanks,

-Tim
Yeah he is my Girls cousin and he is 6'6' about 225. He doesnt do anything particularly that great but he is good. I thinkif he developed a Go-to move or a deadeye jump shot. Yes he would have a chance to go to the league. As far as starting this up coming season. Yes he will start

1 - 7 of 7 Posts