Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by <b>dmilesai</b>!

So I gather from this post that it doesn't even have to be a freestyle?

:confused:
Nope, they never did, I wanted them pre-written to up the quality, it'd be dumb to tell people to freestyle, cuz some people would pre-write.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
I would like to battle the winner if at all possible..

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
wack rappers can try to step to this but its game over
you represent rainbows, a backstabber who tends to aim lower
my guess is you should have taken the week off
you could have saved the time and the deep thought
folks like you make me pull out the pump like reeboks
I drop heavy and continue to rocksteady like bebop
the names T.Shock but I'm always ready to end this
because I'm never caught off guard like pesky defenders
T.Shock doesnt fit you, if I was forced to choose
your name would be "mop" with the way I wipe the floor with you
you're horrible with such a boring flow that you go acapella
because you cause the beat to fall asleep and stop altogether
in cyphers I'm never shakin' while you always hesitatin'
dickrider, you couldnt spit fire giving head to satan
when I 'rock it' you'll know that I'm the true franchise
get bruised up and chastised about to leave with two black eyes
you rap alone by yourself and think its usually tighter
but you choke in front of huge crowds like UFC fighters
flatten every aspect of his confidence, my hypothesis
you came to this battle with the mindstate of an optimist
but its hard to stay positive when you lose consciousness
lasting one round with JTCK would have been an accomplishment
but T.Shock got dropped and hit, spit on and disrespected
become completely uneffective with your head and body disconnected

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Tactics</b>!

Go ahead, there won't be a prize for you, but it should be an interesting match.
i dont need to get something.. :) (BTW: Its my birthday today)- i turn 19

·
The Snake
6,527 Posts
John I really expected something a lil bit better/gay jokes and Ninja Turtle references wasn't expected/some clever lines with some intelligence injected/but if cats would look and really start inspecting/ur rhymes are just two bars a piece/like u thought up a joke and worked on it for a week/no flow and no consistency despite the fact that Tic works ur dick consistently/no statements u just trying to get people laughing at me/said I make the beat fall asleep/but u murder it making it completely obsolete/so even real mcs can't even hit repeat/so they can spit and erase the memory of John's verbal peak/a mic and a laptop doesn't mean ur Nas or Tupac/don't front u ain't even held a gun to deal with da real onslaught/pump? I thought making **** up was reserved fo cats in court and not nerdy white kids fulfilling fantasies of making themselves important/go ahead and say ur the best ur victorious/does it make u feel B.I.G. like u first name was Notorious/I know ur type hiding while u got picked on in high school/couldn't think of a clever name and u always wished u was cool/u good at battling cuz that's all u eva had to do/never had any friends and never ****ed wit a girl/that's how John The Cool Kid came into this world/is the Grass gonna be Greener on your side of the fence/when u ain't selling and u living wit ur mother****ing parents/it's a cold dark future for the kid known as J-T-C-K/give him this win, it's all we'll have to remember him by when he's dead in his grave

·
The Snake
6,527 Posts
Man sorry everybody I'm at school and they've been ****in wit our internet since I got here. I had my rhyme written but we just got internet back. So there u go.

·
A deserving All-Star
2,319 Posts
it's brooklyn what i spit how i rip y'all kno wat it is/ E- murd ready to change the game that is the main focus/ ain't no joke homie i dont do hokus pokus, ya wanna mess with murda be ready to pay the price/ wanna mess wit murda u jus might pay wit ya life/ Who you think you is T shock go suck on a ----- your rhymes are whacker den a Bush Address/ homey you say u nice bring ya whole set/ I told u wat i rep/ Dont change a thang its da kid from BK jus spittin fire/ When My *** is done I'ma make John retire. Yo it's ya boi Murd I kno ya herd how I be what i do homey i jus smacked u like Rikishi Fatu/ You look scared dawg or is dat jus ya demeanor/ Looks like ya rhymes jus got diarriea.

·
Registered
13,546 Posts
Originally posted by <b>knicksfan</b>!
it's brooklyn what i spit how i rip y'all kno wat it is/ E- murd ready to change the game that is the main focus/ ain't no joke homie i dont do hokus pokus, ya wanna mess with murda be ready to pay the price/ wanna mess wit murda u jus might pay wit ya life/ Who you think you is T shock go suck on a ----- your rhymes are whacker den a Bush Address/ homey you say u nice bring ya whole set/ I told u wat i rep/ Dont change a thang its da kid from BK jus spittin fire/ When My *** is done I'ma make John retire. Yo it's ya boi Murd I kno ya herd how I be what i do homey i jus smacked u like Rikishi Fatu/ You look scared dawg or is dat jus ya demeanor/ Looks like ya rhymes jus got diarriea.
I swear ive heard that line before

·
The Snake
6,527 Posts
Originally posted by <b>knicksfan</b>!

This rhyme made me sick I just got indigestion/who the **** are you and why are ur rhymes ****/those are really my only 2 questions

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Originally posted by <b>T.Shock</b>!

This rhyme made me sick I just got indigestion/who the **** are you and why are ur rhymes ****/those are really my only 2 questions
come on dog, hit him with something harder than that.. one

·
A deserving All-Star
2,319 Posts
Yo T-Shock go suck a big **** you say you nice but you really fake you say you ite but you're just a disgrace/ wanna flow with murdah go get ya whole place, ill murk ya whole set get ya girl wet flow jet PR to bahamas, the dough go around/ By the time i'm done gonna make you look like a clown/ Its eitha get down with me or leave da place/ after this battle down im gonna expose you for a disgrace. This flow comin to a end cuz you aint even worth it/ rhymes so whack you make ya grandmother sound perfect/ Like i said homey cant touch my skills/ Get down on da floor homey you know the drill/ I'm just the best you'd be right to give up/ get out my way homey cuz i dont give a ----

1 - 20 of 39 Posts