Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think?

eddie jones, anthony carter, and kendall gill for bonzi wells and damon stoudamire or dale davis.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
I wouldnt do that because I think Eddie Jones is starting to exit his prime, and I dont think Bonzi has gotten there yet. It would give the blazers another aging veteran that would have helped make them a championship team 5 years ago. If I was going to go for the trade I would give up Damon instead of Davis. We need to get rid of him somehow.

·
Registered
234 Posts
no no no.. as we've already mentioned.. portland has TOOO many guards. i personally dont still believe that AC can run a team. and i agree, eddie is on the downside of his career, he's basically scottie pippen but younger - straight up defense and that's about it... it's too much for the blazers to give up anyways.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Viewing this with no loyalty for either team, I don't think Wells can hold Eddie Jones's jock, exiting his prime or not.If your point guard can't run the team aand shoot to much, overpay by trade for an old school point like an Eric Snow. Too much talent, not enough role players in that lovely city of yours.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Gill is already a Timberwolve.

-Petey

1 - 5 of 5 Posts