Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean...........

How the **** did this guy hide out in Houston?

You know what I love about this guy? He comes to L.A. and he isn't intimidated one bit. He goes "all in" on every single ****ing play. I love this guy's energy. When the rest of the Lakers were moping in the first five games, he was giving it his all.

What a great pick-up.

P.S. He was also kicking ass in the playoffs last year, as you may recall.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
It's funny how when we got him, he was an afterthought because everyone was excited about Sessions and he's proven to be more valuable than Sessions was.

·
Registered
9,447 Posts
agreed great pick up long and athletic gives extra effort something we desperately need. Been a huge steal for us in that trade.

·
Better Call Saul
13,184 Posts
I feel like there was something but I can't recall exactly what it was. Maybe a DUI or something?

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
He was charged with assault (choking his girlfriend).

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think he had some legal issues while in Houston, didnt he? that's why we got him bargain priced
No, he was charged AFTER the trade. So that was not taken into consideration at the trade deadline.

Then the charges were dropped: unfounded. Pure bullshit. Jordan said he was shocked at the charges at the time, and well he should be...apparently no choking took place.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
When he was traded, Houston had a bunch of young guys with potential and they just didnt have minutes for them all.

Hill is very limited on offense. It just turns out that he is exactly what we need. A guy who can come off the bench and play defense and rebound and hustle his ass off. A great pick up by Mitch and the team.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts