Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would love to see it. The world would love to see it. But ... its never gonna happen. I dont think that there is any chance of Jordan playing on team USA. If there was a chance then wouldnt he have played on more teams than just the original. If he does play he could be like Magic and go out with a World/Olympic championship or he could get in shape for the Wizards season if he decides to play next year. But really he has nothing to gain so I doubt that he would do it. What do yall think.

I want him to play. Please play MJ.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
id love to see it to but he wouldnt do it if he plays next year. He is already banged up as it is. Plus our squad isnt a grade A team this year since our some of our studs arent playing. I think he would only play if he knew that he would win hands down.

The USA team will win it all this year but they will have some competition. Plus i dont think he could play for the 2004 summer olymipcs. He would be to old then IMO.

There would be no point of joinning the team unless he knew that he would be able to play in the olympics.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts