Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Minnesota Timberwolves have agreed to terms with free-agent forward Josh Howard, according to league sources.

Howard will add depth to the injury-ravaged Wolves, who lost Chase Budinger to injury earlier this week. Forward Kevin Love, guards Ricky Rubio, J.J. Barea and Brandon Roy also are sidelined with injuries.

Howard, a nine-year veteran, will receive a one-year deal for the veteran's minimum. He is expected to fly to Minnesota for his physical Thursday.

The 32-year-old forward has career averages of 14.5 points and 5.8 rebounds. He averaged 9 points and 4 rebounds for Utah last season.
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8634948/josh-howard-agrees-terms-minnesota-timberwolves-according-sources

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
I smell a championship.

In all seriousness though, Josh Howard is 32? Jesus am I ever old. And I thought he was younger than me for some reason.

There early 00 years don't seem that long ago. I guess this is what its like to get old as shit.

·
Registered
7,220 Posts
Wolves are sitting pretty with Rubio and Love to return more depth is always good.

·
Premium Member
8,493 Posts
Eh. Howard isn't good anymore. as a body on your deep bench he's as fine as anyone, I suppose, but he doesn't add much.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts