·
51,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

6' 9"
248 lbs​

·
Super Moderator
14,320 Posts
This guy has looked damned good in the footage I've seen of him, though I feel like I hear a lot of people criticizing him. I've heard people say he's a tweener, but it looks like he measured a legit 6'9"-6'10"

·
51,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This guy has looked damned good in the footage I've seen of him, though I feel like I hear a lot of people criticizing him. I've heard people say he's a tweener, but it looks like he measured a legit 6'9"-6'10"
He likes to play on the perimeter, settles for jump shots, and enjoys dribbling a little too much, I have read that he wants to play the 3 but I doubt that happens. IMO his tweener tendencies are not his biggest problem him being an offensive foul waiting to happen is.

·
[b]...Omar Comin'[/b]
23 Posts
Randle will be ROTY IMO.

He's a monster, has range out to about 20ft, can beat you down low and finishes well. He has Odomesque handles, hits the open man out of the double team and is an athletic specimen. I think his work ethic is something that should be noted aswell.

I'd be taking Randle over Wiggins. I also think that most of the scouts will agree after this season of College ball.

He will eventually be a great combo forward.

·
51,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,796 Posts
3 games in averaging 24 and 14. His FG percentage is outstanding at 64% right now. That has to come down as the season goes on. One stat that jumps out is that his FT% dropped significantly against better competition, when his team needed it the most.

·
Through The Wire
23,071 Posts
He was the most impressive player last night. He needs to keep the ball higher on his spin move, and develop a counter move. He's strong, he's passionate, he's athletic and he's skilled. He needs refinement, but he was by far the best player on the floor in a game that will feature at least 6-8 guys who will play in the NBA.

·
Super Moderator
21,879 Posts
Randle measured at 6'9" in shoes, 250lbs, 7 foot wingspan, and 35.5 inch vertical. He's got legitimate NBA PF size.

·
Administrator
67,768 Posts

·
Administrator
67,768 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,879 Posts
To me it feels like Randle is going to be a Laker (7th), anybody else agree?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts