Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are a Hawks fan and don't already know this, go read some more about hte Hawks. OKay, furthermore, Jason Terry, is not a sg. He is a point guard, and the future point guard for the team, for that matter. So don't say that we need a tall point guard for terry. What we need is another Small Forward who could possibly develop into a player.

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
Originally posted by (-) 0 † § I-I () †
If you are a Hawks fan and don't already know this, go read some more about hte Hawks. OKay, furthermore, Jason Terry, is not a sg. He is a point guard, and the future point guard for the team, for that matter. So don't say that we need a tall point guard for terry. What we need is another Small Forward who could possibly develop into a player.
Just wondering, who are talking to?

Is this a reply to the thread of the possible trade?

If it is, you should reply there.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
actually..............

not to start a grudge or anything i was "just making an establishment" like i said in the post. Because i really don't like when people come to a Hawk forum and say that Jason Terry is a shooting guard and the HAawks need a tall point guard. I'm sure that other Hawk fans agree with me.

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
Re: actually..............

not to start a grudge or anything i was "just making an establishment" like i said in the post. Because i really don't like when people come to a Hawk forum and say that Jason Terry is a shooting guard and the HAawks need a tall point guard. I'm sure that other Hawk fans agree with me.

I thought you said you think Terry is not a shooting guard, and in this post above you said that other people think he is a SG. I just think you meant Point guard where shooting guard is.

Ok I was just wondering who you were talking to that is all. I follow the Hawks too. One of my boys of Kansas plays for your guys. Jacque Vaughn. As of now, I see him as the starter if nothign change.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol................

actually i think that Terry is a point guard. Not a shootung guard. Before this season and before the all star break, JAson Terry was a shooting guard. But after that he played at the point and averaged 20 and 7. WHich is way above average.

Most non-involved Atlanta fans didn't really pay attention toward the end of the year, because the Hawks did so poorly before that :sigh: . But after the break they palyed very well.

As for Jacque VAughn, he is a very valuable backup . I jsut dont think he is start ing material, but i do want to HAwks to sign him.

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
A rumor in KC

actually i think that Terry is a point guard. Not a shootung guard. Before this season and before the all star break, JAson Terry was a shooting guard. But after that he played at the point and averaged 20 and 7. WHich is way above average.

Most non-involved Atlanta fans didn't really pay attention toward the end of the year, because the Hawks did so poorly before that :sigh: . But after the break they palyed very well.

As for Jacque VAughn, he is a very valuable backup . I jsut dont think he is start ing material, but i do want to HAwks to sign him.
THere is a rumor in KC that he could sign with the Lakers. Right....... I see him most likly sign with Atlanta Hawks.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Vaughn gave this team alot,but with us drafting Dan
Dickau that waves bye bye to Vaughn.With Dickau we
are thinking long term.Vaughn wants to leave to go
somewhere he can play more minutes.

I wish him all the luck in the world and hope he lands
with a good team that will play him 28-30MPG.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts