Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if the cavs see lebron is leaving when he's a FA, and they offer him to the heat for wade, do you guys think the heat will accept the deal if they are positive that lebron will resign with the heat?

·
Registered
721 Posts
Wade is great, but not that great.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
i second that... nobody in their right mind would trade Lebron right now... i'd move the games to his back yard if that kept him on the team

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
sloth said:
I third that, no one in their right mind would trade Dwyane Wade right now.
do you mean Lebron??? im sure the heat mite consider trading Wade if the offer was good enuff...

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
sloth said:
I third that, no one in their right mind would trade Dwyane Wade right now.
Please don't say you think Wade is better then LeBron too

·
Banned
2,620 Posts
Everyone knows that Lebron wants to come to L.A. and be Scottie Pippen to Kobe's MJ.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
BigZep said:
All around game? Wade is better.
AHHHH... MAKE IT STOP... WADE IS A GREAT PLAYER AND I WAS A FAN...

but the amount that his fans have overated him have made me not like him...

Lebron is better.
TMAC is better.
Kobe is better.

when it comes to those three there is no argument wat-so-ever

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
madskillz1_99 said:
Everyone knows that Lebron wants to come to L.A. and be Scottie Pippen to Kobe's MJ.

um.....

·
Registered
92 Posts
shobe42 said:
AHHHH... MAKE IT STOP... WADE IS A GREAT PLAYER AND I WAS A FAN...

but the amount that his fans have overated him have made me not like him...

Lebron is better.
TMAC is better.
Kobe is better.

when it comes to those three there is no argument wat-so-ever
Only Kobe plays better defense than Wade...

·
Jedi/Sith Hybrid
1,455 Posts
madskillz1_99 said:
I'm not sure Lebron has ever had the "2nd man" mentality in his life...he faces the prospect of eclipsing even Kobe Bryant, given his talent level and monstrous physical advantages.

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
Why in god's name would Kobe want Lebron in LA? No matter what anyone thinks he had it right. He knew for people to stop thinking of him as Pippen to Shaq he would have to be the main guy on a championship calibre team. Bring in Lebron (who's younger, bigger, and already nearly as good) and he would be put in a similar situation all over again.

LA needs to find players to complement Kobe (which they don't have right now) and not mega star so we can put through another fight over who is the alpha male of the group

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Max Payne said:
I'm not sure Lebron has ever had the "2nd man" mentality in his life...he faces the prospect of eclipsing even Kobe Bryant, given his talent level and monstrous physical advantages.
Excuse me? The prospect of EVEN eclipsing Kobe Bryant. LeBron's numbers and team are better than Kobe this season. LeBron isn't shooting for Kobe, he's got him in the rearview... he's chasing Jordan.

Anyways, LeBron is a restricted FA, so Cleveland would just match. He's in Cleveland for a while. By then, they should be able to field a good enough team to keep him happy.

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
It took me awhile to figure out Sloth was actually BabyBlueSlugga the Eddy Curry homer.
What's with everybody changing their names lately

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
PetroToZoran said:
Excuse me? The prospect of EVEN eclipsing Kobe Bryant. LeBron's numbers and team are better than Kobe this season. LeBron isn't shooting for Kobe, he's got him in the rearview... he's chasing Jordan.

Anyways, LeBron is a restricted FA, so Cleveland would just match. He's in Cleveland for a while. By then, they should be able to field a good enough team to keep him happy.

i think max payne didnt mean the physical playing ability, i think he meant the mental aspect of wanting to be the no.1 man.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts