Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Ya,

Did you see him slapping hands with his family when he got drafted they looked pretty clumsy slapping hands.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Imagine you're 7'5" tall

Now imagine you don't speak english. I'm sure he's had to deal with people surprised about his height his whole life. Do you really think he cares if someone wants to take a picture with him? He doesn't look confused to me, just like he doesn't really care, or he's bored. And I'm sure that what you saw on draft night with Ming and his family was fake enthusiasm. He knew he was going to be drafted first, so why should he be surprised? But America wanted to see him act surprised. He's just not a very good actor.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Originally posted by HAWK23
lol doesnt he look confused:

In this pic...Agassi looks totally gay:yes:

And Ming looks like he's about the lay the smackdown on Agassi's candy-a$$.:yes: Look at his arms, they are sticking out, like he's about to flex his muscles.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Ming always has that same confused, stupid look on his face. He needs to find a tailor so he can actually get some clothes that fit.

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
I am sorry, I donno how this thread can lead into any intelligent basketball takes when we have a tennis player looks gay appears. I am closing it, this has nothing related to NBA basketball in the first place. - Community Moderator - John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.