Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
damn good article...maybe i'm too harsh on LeBatard, cuz that was a damn good read...

My favorite part:

''There has been no head-butting,'' Wade says. ``Not one incident all year.''

And then, through a laugh, after much prodding, he admits that, yes, Lamar Odom and Caron Butler have called his cellphone to complain about what they left now that they're stuck with pry-the-ball-from-my-cold-dead-fingers Bryant.

·
Registered
6,651 Posts
:rotf:

I love Wade.

·
☆☆☆
1,596 Posts
Thanks for the login Slasher.

Great read, you have to love this part: "This team isn't quite as close -- very few are -- but it shares the spotlight, the credit, the ball, the triumphs and more, as evidenced by Wang Zhi-Zhi's obsession with soul food, and his demands that all teammates call him if they're going to get some."

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Shaq_Diesel said:
And then, through a laugh, after much prodding, he admits that, yes, Lamar Odom and Caron Butler have called his cellphone to complain about what they left now that they're stuck with pry-the-ball-from-my-cold-dead-fingers Bryant.
obviously the great dwayne wade isn't 100% perfect... everyone knows how much Caron loves playing wit Kobe...

anyways, the author probly put those words into Dwaynes mouth since there was no true quote...

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
shobe42 said:
obviously the great dwayne wade isn't 100% perfect... everyone knows how much Caron loves playing wit Kobe...

anyways, the author probly put those words into Dwaynes mouth since there was no true quote...
Oh yeah. Hell he probably made up the whole article. Did you ever think that Wade may have enough class to not be quoted??? Does your brain stretch that far?

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Great article, even though this group isn't as close knit as last year's team, I find it awesome that these guys have stayed pretty close even with all of the new signings/players whom have come on board.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
shobe42 said:

kobe or the scummy media? i'll take the scummy media

1 - 10 of 10 Posts