Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What Magic fans think about DeShawn Stevenson, I've been a fan of this guy since he was drafted, and he's been starting for you guys this year, and I think he's playing alright.

What do you think?

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
Pistolballer said:
What Magic fans think about DeShawn Stevenson, I've been a fan of this guy since he was drafted, and he's been starting for you guys this year, and I think he's playing alright.

What do you think?

My opinion still is that he is not a starting caliber SG in the NBA unless he is on a stacked team at other positions.

So far this year though, he has been pretty good. He has been very consistent scoring 10-15 pts just about every game and he has pretty much completely laid off taking 3s. When he is going to the basket most of the time and only shooting an occasional jumper, he can be effective offensively. And defensively he has been decent.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JNice said:
My opinion still is that he is not a starting caliber SG in the NBA unless he is on a stacked team at other positions.

So far this year though, he has been pretty good. He has been very consistent scoring 10-15 pts just about every game and he has pretty much completely laid off taking 3s. When he is going to the basket most of the time and only shooting an occasional jumper, he can be effective offensively. And defensively he has been decent.
thanks
repped

1 - 3 of 3 Posts