Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would u bulls fans do this right now when Kobe is hurt and in trial,lets say knowing that if he's clear from court he'll resign with bulls if cleared by court,and regardless to 'if the Lakers would do it'.

Chicago trades: PF Marcus Fizer (6.4 ppg, 4.0 rpg, 0.7 apg in 13.9 minutes)
C Eddy Curry (12.7 ppg, 6.2 rpg, 0.8 apg in 27.4 minutes)
SG Jamal Crawford (16.8 ppg, 3.3 rpg, 5.6 apg in 35.3 minutes)
PF Tyson Chandler (13.0 ppg, 10.3 rpg, 1.0 apg in 28.6 minutes)
SF Eddie Robinson (5.5 ppg, 2.0 rpg, 1.1 apg in 18.2 minutes)
Chicago receives: SG Kobe Bryant (22.0 ppg, 4.9 rpg, 4.3 apg in 36.5 minutes)
SG Rick Fox (22.0 ppg, 4.9 rpg, 4.3 apg in 36.5 minutes)
PF Luke Walton (1.8 ppg, 0.9 rpg, 1.1 apg in 7.4 minutes)
Change in team outlook: -30.6 ppg, -20.0 rpg, and -3.8 apg.

L.A. Lakers trades: SG Kobe Bryant (22.0 ppg, 4.9 rpg, 4.3 apg in 36.5 minutes)
SG Rick Fox (22.0 ppg, 4.9 rpg, 4.3 apg in 36.5 minutes)
PF Luke Walton (1.8 ppg, 0.9 rpg, 1.1 apg in 7.4 minutes)
L.A. Lakers receives: PF Marcus Fizer (6.4 ppg, 4.0 rpg, 0.7 apg in 21 games)
C Eddy Curry (12.7 ppg, 6.2 rpg, 0.8 apg in 31 games)
SG Jamal Crawford (16.8 ppg, 3.3 rpg, 5.6 apg in 36 games)
PF Tyson Chandler (13.0 ppg, 10.3 rpg, 1.0 apg in 10 games)
SF Eddie Robinson (5.5 ppg, 2.0 rpg, 1.1 apg in 32 games)
Change in team outlook: +30.6 ppg, +20.0 rpg, and +3.8 apg.

TRADE ACCEPTED

Thoughts?

·
Registered
268 Posts
I don't see Kobe signing with the Bulls, even if we could match any offer. I think he would demand a trade or something.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Laugh if you want, but the Lakers actually do really well in that deal. They end up with ridiculous depth, and Phil Jackson will make players out of a few of those guys when all is said and done.

It'd be from one dynasty phase to the next, seamlessly.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Originally posted by <b>bullet</b>!

Ya I know its a might be but not happen,I'm asking if u would do it?
I wouldn't do it because I don't see us being a killer team after the trade, even with Kobe. We'd probably look something like the Celtics, with one amazing player, a few okay guys and a lot of scrubs. And no inside presence. Kobe can carry a team on his back to some wins, but we would still be losing too - and, IMO, wouldn't be among the top teams. I would rather take the risk on the three C's and let them play together longer.

Plus Kobe going from playing with Shaq and being coached by Phil Jackson to playing with aging AD and being coached by Skiles would hurt his game, I think.

But I do see the logic in proposing the idea.

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by <b>Parabull</b>!

I wouldn't do it because I don't see us being a killer team after the trade, even with Kobe. We'd probably look something like the Celtics, with one amazing player, a few okay guys and a lot of scrubs. And no inside presence. Kobe can carry a team on his back to some wins, but we would still be losing too - and, IMO, wouldn't be among the top teams. I would rather take the risk on the three C's and let them play together longer.

Plus Kobe going from playing with Shaq and being coached by Phil Jackson to playing with aging AD and being coached by Skiles would hurt his game, I think.

But I do see the logic in proposing the idea.
actually,I think we're an OK team,Better then now.

the point is Kobe is 24+ and if he signs a long turm contract he;s the guy to build around.
at least he's the guy I'd want to have the ball last minute of the game.
Kirk,Kobe,Fox,JYD,A.D is a Dam good intense defensive team .
Kirk is another guy to really help rebuilding.we'll still have a good pick this year and there r some options that r not projects - Emeka,Deng,Ben Gordon, Warrik r all good to go!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.