Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://basketballboards.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=73071

Originally posted by <b>gp366</b>!
ESPN Insider is reporting that Orlando and Toronto are burning up the phone lines. They have reached in principle to the primaries of a trade involving the Magic sending Juwan Howard, Andrew DeClercq to the Raptors for the disgruntled Lamond Murray, retired Eric Montross (and his hefty salary coming off the books) and a draft pick. There would be others involved but they have agreed to the principles of the trade.
Thanks to gp366 for posting this on the Raptors forum. I don't have Insider so I personally don't know anything about it.

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts
I'd be very pleased to see Juwan leaving Orlando, but for Lamond Murray and Cap Relief? All I can say is, the draft pick better be a good one.

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
Carter's injury might throw a wrench in that one. I wanna see Juwan go to, but seems like they might be able to get a little more than Lamond. But he did used to be a pretty decent player.

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Lamond is so often described as disgruntled that he should actually change his first name or at least his middle name to that. He was disgruntled when he left Cleveland and the Clippers before that.

·
Registered
15,963 Posts

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
I can care less about this trade. Actually I do care about this trade, because Juwan would cut minutes of Baxter's, Marshall's and Bosh's.

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Mattsanity</b>!
I can care less about this trade. Actually I do care about this trade, because Juwan would cut minutes of Baxter's, Marshall's and Bosh's.
You should give them a call and make sure they know you dont approve. I'm sure they wouldnt pull the trigger if they knew.

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
Originally posted by <b>gp366</b>!

BS?

I think not.
I sure hope it is BS. We've already got a superbly inconsistent SF in Giricek, we dont need another.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts