Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Links
http://www.and1.com/
http://www.and1.com/news.asp

Cool wallpaper:

http://www.and1.com/players/index.asp

Finally! After years of no look passes, pull-up threes, elbow passes and of course the towel turban he finally gets an extended stay with one of the major bball apparel companies. I have always liked And1 and nothing will change now. Now maybe we can see JWill on And 1 mix tape volume 10 (if that is whats next they do so many).

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
I enjoy his game and the tapes, I do wonder how he would hold up against some of the guys from the Mix Tapes though.

-Petey

·
Registered
420 Posts
dljf

I think he is the poster boy for streetball adds. He would definatly hold his own against the top streetballers. They couldnt stop him,but then again he couldnt stop them either. Nobody can stop anybody in streetball. Its all about putting on a show and making the other gut look stupid. J Will has some of the best handles Ive ever seen so he wouldnt be out of place playing against the best and1 comp.

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
its' about time, that's all i can say. this guy can ball as good as any streetballer.

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
Originally posted by <b>C-MO 22 LD</b>!
Does this mean J-Will will have his own shoe out on the market soon?? If so, that would be seriously sweeet.

Yeah, he has one out now I think. I saw an add for it in SLAM magazine.

·
Registered
447 Posts

His shoes are on the and1 page and also above his werid looking Ruby shaded shoes.

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
Jwill would be leading the league in assists this year if Hubie played him 40 minutes a game. He is fastly becoming a top 5 PG. IMHO he is right around top 5 right now. If he got to play 40 minutes he would be averaging double digit assists.

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
Originally posted by <b>compsciguy78</b>!
Jwill would be leading the league in assists this year if Hubie played him 40 minutes a game. He is fastly becoming a top 5 PG. IMHO he is right around top 5 right now. If he got to play 40 minutes he would be averaging double digit assists.
i agree with this, except i think he already IS a top 5 pg. he's one of the top leaders in assists already, and his apg numbers declined because he played a couple games where he was recovering from injury, where he would get 0 or maybe 2,3 assists. before his injury he was top 5, but don't worry, it's only a matter of time before he regains his spot.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OH MY....Customized is NICE!

Those are soooo nice....

I actually like the red ones better though. I like the way he got them custom made.

I always like to see the things that pro athletes do to customize their belongings.

JWill has his shoes, Lebron with his Shoes and wristbands(L23J), Ricky Davis with his "Get Buckets" wristbands.

I am gonna make a thread in the NBA main forum for anyone with pics.

If you have any Griz pics of custom items please post them here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts