Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.hoopshype.com/intervi...okelly.htm

This jack*** has to go. It was his flapping his big lips during the Clippers' run for the playoffs last year that caused them to not make it, IMO.

NOW, he's flapping again, blaming the coaching. What he says may be true. But HE sure as hell is not the right messenger.

He has no hustle to his game, yet HE wants to be the go-to man in crunch time???? Please, Kandi, stop whatever in the hell you're smoking. YOU ARE NO SUPER STAR. YOU'RE NOT EVEN IMPORTANT.

Andre, now is the time to freeze him if the Clippers are to have a chance this season. Since Gentry doesn't have the b*** to bench him ... freeze him out. Wang will at least get some rebounds and kick the ball out.

I sure hope Brand is speaking to the other players to tune him out. They can't possibly have any respect for him.

He sure as his is pissing me off (pardon my language). :upset: :upset: :upset: :curse:

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Dynasty Raider</b>!
www.hoopshype.com/intervi...okelly.htm

This jack*** has to go. It was his flapping his big lips during the Clippers' run for the playoffs last year that caused them to not make it, IMO.

NOW, he's flapping again, blaming the coaching. What he says may be true. But HE sure as hell is not the right messenger.

He has no hustle to his game, yet HE wants to be the go-to man in crunch time???? Please, Kandi, stop whatever in the hell you're smoking. YOU ARE NO SUPER STAR. YOU'RE NOT EVEN IMPORTANT.

Andre, now is the time to freeze him if the Clippers are to have a chance this season. Since Gentry doesn't have the b*** to bench him ... freeze him out. Wang will at least get some rebounds and kick the ball out.

I sure hope Brand is speaking to the other players to tune him out. They can't possibly have any respect for him.

He sure as his is pissing me off (pardon my language). :upset: :upset: :upset: :curse:
You and me think alot alike.

·
Registered
756 Posts
I think he will be a great player after 5 years (2008). As a 7 footer, he moves quickly. He can rebound, pass and shoot the balls.
Give him time, man.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Originally posted by <b>FatDaddy</b>!
I think he will be a great player after 5 years (2008). As a 7 footer, he moves quickly. He can rebound, pass and shoot the balls.
Give him time, man.
Ummm....Noo....that would be Dirk Nowitski who deserves max.

Tell me how many clipper games have you WATCHED on tv?

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
quite a few games.
do you think kandi is the 2nd best C just after Shawn Bradley?
No....

Vlade, Camby, Clarke, O'neal, J. Oneal, B. Miller, Lafrentz, Robinson, McCullough, Sabonis - are all better than Kandi right now (at least for a winning clipper team). ... and those are off the top of my head.........................and some of those aren't even true centers.

·
Registered
756 Posts
the biggest mistake for Clippers is that they did not trade kandi for a top draft or star last season.

There is no doubt this is Kandi's last season with Clippers.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Give him time, man.
Well if you watched games you would know he cant pass, and if you are talking about shooting a jump shot he cant do that, unless your talking about shooting a jump hook shot or something.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Kandi needs to enhance his value by saying he is the go-to-guy.
No. you can't sit Kandi in the bench. because
Gently is the son of kandi. he has to listen to kandi.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts