Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Link

I don't get why you can't vote for Jaric on the main ballot... And why Kandi gets to. Oh well. Congrats to them.

The NBA today announced that forwards Kevin Garnett and Wally Szczerbiak and center Michael Olowokandi will represent the Minnesota Timberwolves as All-Star Balloting begins today, giving fans worldwide the opportunity to vote for their favorite players as starters for the 55th NBA All-Star Game. The 2006 NBA All-Star Game, which will air live on TNT, ESPN Radio and in more than 200 countries, will be held at the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas on Sunday, Feb. 19.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Ya, Jaric should be on there, there's a handful of guards he should be in before that I see just skimming it over. Kandi was put on there basically because he's a center.

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah we know, but the argument is that he should be on the list that don't need to be written down.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
good to see...isnt everyone on the write ons ? just wondering,cuz i see frahm is on there and ebi was last year lol

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You can write anyone in. Last year I tried getting a bunch of people to vote for Ebi.. Now that I look back on it, what a terrible person I was...

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
ha yeah i remember that now...o well i was hoping ebi could produce too but he just needs the playing time, o well

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow, Kandi has put together a nice string of games here proving he belongs on the ballot.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
yeah set a season high then broke it the next game along with 4 blocks. heopfully he keeps it up i mean it is a contract year

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It is wierd to see Kandi have 18 pts and 8 boards... And you mentioned 4 blocks... It is just wierd.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Let him out perform himself and trade him to a contendor in the East for anything in exchange.

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
JBoog35 said:
Let him out perform himself and trade him to a contendor in the East for anything in exchange.
Hhaha, well I don't know about all that. He is the only 7'0" that we have that doesn't have Garnett on the back of his jersey...Not including fans of course.

·
Registered
8,226 Posts
Eh, Kandi can be so good in his terms, but not for that long. I wouldn't be surprised if he went back to his usual old player as he was later on.

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
As long as we can get ANYTHING out of him is a plus for this team.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts